Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

The grayish-blue colorway looks great!

1 Like

INCEPTION DROP INFO•••

The first production 7068 aluminum, titanium rim, bimetal yoyo!

We didn’t want to keep you guys waiting any longer so, we decided to drop these as soon as possible!

We will be releasing Inception on our website on Tuesday, February 1st at 8PM EST.

The gray, blue and silver, gold colorways will be $179.99 and the Unknown colorway will be $189.99. Free shipping within the U.S.

Each purchase will include the following:

• Inception Yoyo with concave bearing
  • Extra Ceramic bearing (gray, blue and Unknown
    colorways)
  • Extra Gold bearing (silver,gold colorway)
    DISCLAIMER: the gold bearing does not sit flush in
    Inception’s bearing seat despite exact
    measurements, but does work in other yoyos
    including Elysium.
  • Matching spinning top (totem)
  • ZipLine Stranger Strings Type 50 string
  • Matching silk pouch
  • Unknown counterweight (only included with
    Unknown colorway)
  • Matching, custom enamel pin
  • Matching, custom made box design
  • Stickers

As we have done before, we will be opening up pre-orders from now until February 1st at 7PM where we will no longer take pre-orders so that we can prepare for the drop.

If you are interested in pre-ordering please subscribe to the newsletter on our website so you can get the latest pre-order information for current and future runs, as well as, special deals and discounts. You can also message us on any of our social media pages.

If you want to read more about the process of
making Inception you can go to our website and read up on it in our projects page!

Thank you all for your support and we hope you guysenjoy Inception!

What content would you guys want to see from Inception before the release? Let us know in the comments!

13 Likes

Wow what an awesome release !!! And that unknown edition is :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

How does the gold bearing’s lack of flush seating in the silver version affect play?

2 Likes

The gold bearing causes it to vibe more than what we consider acceptable. We ordered the bearing to the same size and specifics of the bearing seat not sure why it doesn’t sit flush in it but it does work on other yoyos we have in our collection including Elysium. If you have any more questions feel free to ask us. We’re always here to help!

1 Like

Another note. The ceramic bearing sits perfectly inside the Unknown and grayish blue colorways. I think it plays even better with the ceramic bearing!

1 Like

I’m left to wonder why anyone would ship a new yoyo with a bearing that they know doesn’t fit properly and will cause vibe “more than what we consider acceptable”. There must be something I’m failing to understand.

6 Likes

Yea I’m having trouble with this myself. Sounds like a pretty major issue for the price point.

We are shipping it because it is an extra bearing. It is not in the yoyo itself. The bearing inside the yoyo fits perfectly. This bearing is just an extra bearing that is gold to match the yoyo. Our intention was for it to be used with Inception but unfortunately it didn’t sit flush in the bearing seat, so we tried it with other yoyos and it works perfectly fine and doesn’t vibe so we included it so that whoever bought Inception would have an extra bearing they could put in their other yoyos. Hope this clears up any confusion.

2 Likes

Yeah this clears up the confusion for me. I read the release information as if the ceramic and gold bearings were coming installed as the only bearing, and not an extra in the box.

2 Likes

It’s an extra bearing that was being included. If you look at the pictures, you can see the bearing in the yoyo isn’t gold. The regular bearing it comes with doesn’t cause vibe. We are including it so that you can use it with other yoyos since it didn’t fit well with Inception, unfortunately. Hope this cleared up any confusion.

1 Like

Sorry about that I can see how that could be confusing. In the picture, you can see the bearing that is inside the silver/gold isn’t the gold one. The gold one is on the outside as an extra.

2 Likes

Matching spinning top is also included with purchase. Forgot to add it in the extras list.

3 Likes

Looks awesome but this is one that I really only want a black one. So it looks like I’m going to be paying for a new all time record high price for me. My wife is going to be giving me the side eye.:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

UNKNOWN▪️

Ever since we started our company, we knew that we wanted to collaborate with @failureisunknown

We loved the concept behind the brand and the incredible artwork/designs that they would come up with.

We knew that our Inception project was the perfect opportunity to collaborate.

This is the first 7068 aluminum, titanium rim bi-metal Unknown yoyo!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Unknown on this project and can not thank them enough for providing the engraved design and counterweights!

We hope this yoyo inspires more companies and individuals to make 7068, titanium bi-metal yoyos in the future!

Who would you like to see us collaborate with next? Let us know in the comments!

15 Likes

Y’all don’t want to miss this yoyo! It’s one of my all time favorite yoyos ever!

3 Likes

You will not regret it!

2 Likes

INCEPTION is now up on our website! If you would like a link to it, just send us a message!

3 Likes

Is the matching top made out of 7068 too?

2 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

4 Likes