Few & Far Between Yoyos Facebook Page Hacked

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that our Facebook page/account got hacked. Please report my personal account: Moises Vidal. Please do not respond to any messages or open any links from my personal account or business account. I am in the process of trying to get it back. Thank you!

6 Likes

Well that sucks. Don’t know why someone would want to hack a yoyo page. Hopefully you get it back smoothly.

3 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I’m not sure either.

2 Likes

They’ll especially hack anything that’s an established account they can then use to spam followers and get them to click on phishing links to etc. which could lead to other compromised accounts and more phishing to etc.

So to get access to other accounts they can hopefully hack and get credentials / identity to steal or authorize purchases or fake into sending money somehow, and also to continue the chain of link clicking.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy honestly. I was able to get in contact with Facebook and submitted a picture of my ID to secure and verify my account. They said it would take about 1 business day so we’ll see what happens.

3 Likes

Man I hope that works! It’s a nightmare when it’s just a personal account, I can’t imagine the stress going on with y’all with it being a company account.

2 Likes