Feedback for Veedo

I had my first Trade/Sell, so I suppose it’s time to make my Feedback thread. Feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

I am honored to be the first, I recommend this fine American to all. Also I feel bad because he included swag and I did not. Sigh. Luckily I have his address.
What happened to the trading score thingy??

2 Likes

Completed a 3 throw trade with @Veedo. Buy or trade with confidence. Thanks Aaron!

3 Likes

Grabbed a throw from @Veedo and @Vivektoybania, and it was a wonderful experience. Super helpful and answered a bunch of my questions about the throw and play-style, and just generally great people to talk to. Throw came quickly and was in excellent condition. Very happy with everything, would work with again for certain!

5 Likes

Just had an excellent trade with Veedo. Great guy, have no fear trading/buying

5 Likes

Completed a transaction with @Veedo and @Vivektoybania. Everything went smoothly from initial contact to receiving my purchase. Item arrived in the condition as expected (new in box). Would definitely make another purchase through either one.

For newbies to this forum: Idk where else this would be relevant, but if you’re new to this site as I was when doing this transaction, you can do group chats in DMs (possibly only if you’re a certain level?). Either way, the confusion was on my part and does not affect my willingness to trade with these two again.

4 Likes