Feedback for Twohiii

@Twohiii was an easy to deal with and thorough buyer on our transaction

1 Like

he bought a yoyo from me. it hasnt arrived yet but he asked me to post in his feedback thread.

2 Likes

Good buyer - hassle free payment - easy to deal with

1 Like

Good buyer , no issues .

1 Like

@Twohiii is a great person to deal with. Turns out he lives near me, so we ended up meeting in person and he was a great buyer. Would absolutely do business with again.

1 Like

Bought a RCS Deluge from Twohiii. It is in pristine condition and has no flaws. Was a pleasure to deal with. Fast shipping and good packaging. He even added a small Lego set in the spirit of RCS.

1 Like

Nice conversation and a prompt payment buyer! Will gladly do business with in the future and hopefully can talk throws again!

2 Likes

@Twohiii is amazing to deal with

1 Like

Bought a gully from @Twohiii. The international deal went smooth and he is an awesome seller!

3 Likes

Straight up do nt hesitate to do business with :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

@Twohiii was awesome to deal with. He kept in contact every step of the way. From just basic small talk to pictures of the box and shipping label to a follow up message after the yoyo was delivered. And to top that off, fast shipping. How many other sellers can you say do all that? Ultimately you’re in good hands with @Twohiii. Buy with confidence.

4 Likes

Packaged very well , shipped quick . He’s legit .

3 Likes

Just got my mint Gully, great deal and the NSK is a much appreciated bonus :star::star::star::star::star:

2 Likes

Simply one of the best people you can trade with. Gave me a ridiculous deal on a YYR, then shipped like a master, included special strings, and a whole NSK platy.

You’re lucky if you can deal with @Twohiii

1 Like

Well packed, fast shipping, exactly as described. Couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

WOW!! I just landed a beautiful baby blue ODxCLYW Summit from @Twohiii . I couldn’t be happier. He was super generous too as I found a spare set of side effects and some fresh Snow Tires in the package!

Thanks… highly recommended.

3 Likes

@Twohiii
Good price…
As described.
Quick shipper.
Would purchase from again!

1 Like

Good price, good communication, fast shipping, good packaging, no funny smells upon arrival and yo-yo received was as described and pictured. Full endorsement. Thanks @Twohiii !!!

2 Likes

Excellent seller, smooth transaction! Yoyo arrived as described, well packaged, in good time and Twohii even threw in some strings on top of the included extra bearing!

Ten outta ten! Thank you!

Ivan

1 Like

Smooth transaction… all as communicated… packaged as if they were shipping to themselves.

Thanks for the strings and extra bearing @Twohiii !!

1 Like