Feedback for TommyBwell

Traded some throws with @TommyBwell. Great communication, throw was packaged well and exceeded my expectations. Super easy transaction, and a super nice guy.

1 Like

Traded with @TommyBwell and everything went great. Awesome experience. Trade with confidence!

2 Likes

I just received my purchase from @TommyBwell. He was able to ship the same day I purchased it, it came securely packed and in the exact condition he said it was. Very pleased with this transaction and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

2 Likes

Great Guy to deal with don’t hesitate to deal with :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Just bought and received 3 yoyos from Mr. Tommy.

All as described, great communication and fast shipping.

Thank You Sir!

2 Likes

I bought a Deep State from @TommyBwell, which arrived yesterday. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase or trade with him again, and he was especially helpful when it came to answering my questions and giving his honest opinion about the different yoyos.

2 Likes

Bought a TMBR/Zipline Wood-Z from @tommyBwell. It’s a beautiful little player. Fast shipping and well packaged in a box. I’ve got nothing but good things to say about Tommy. Great dude!

1 Like

Just received my trades from @TommyBwell, they were exactly as he discribed. Shipping was fast and they came securely packaged. Communication was just what you would expect, quick and we’ll informed. This was not my first dealing with Tommy, but just as smooth as the first. I look forward to doing business with Tommy again. Like they stated in the previous post, he is a super dude.

2 Likes

Awesome person to buy from and always super quick in replying! I got a beautiful yoyo that plays great and he even included stickers, string, the original box, and the original side effects!

2 Likes

Received a Deep State from @TommyBwell and this will be my 3rd DS and my favorite due to the Broken Heart colorway. It was a pleasure to do business him and would highly recommend. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

We just completed a most excellent trade. I always enjoy our chats as he is super easy going. He responds quickly and provides clear information. Shipping was fast and the like new 5050 arrived securely packed. I can’t wait until our next transaction, you will never go wrong with @TommyBwell

1 Like

I forgot to come back here and post! I posted an LF for the deeper state and it was my first interaction on this forum so i was a little uncertain but Tommy made the interaction go perfect for my first time buying on here. communicated fast and shipped fast, plenty of strings to go around. would buy again.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize this was here but I also purchased a Deeper State from @TommyBwell . Transaction was perfect and Tommy is a genuinely nice guy.

2 Likes

Wait how did I not comment in here. A while back I bought a ZGRT knuckle yo from @TommyBwell he added some cool string I never saw and was just genuinely a fantastic transaction. I made it dealers choice as he had a few colorways to offer and I think he picked a nice option for me.

Honestly Tommy is fantastic all around one of my first interactions on this forum and he was extremely helpful and inviting. Pointed me in the right direction for my Al imperial which I cherish.

3 Likes

Al imperial! If i ever see that on the bst imma jump lmao

Actually i think i found it on a website somewhere too now that i think about it

2 Likes

Just received my half of a trade with @TommyBwell, I got a Butterfly AL 2023 and an Imperial AL. They were in like new condition, Tommy shipped fast and arrived securely packaged. I can’t say enough about Tommy, we have had many conversation over my time in this community and everyone has been enjoyable, I can’t wait for the next. Don’t hesitate to deal with Tommy, he’s a great guy.

2 Likes

Just received a beautiful Legendary Terrarian from Tommy. Very well kept and packaged. It shipped so fast it nearly snuck up on me. 10/10- Would do business again.

1 Like

Great transaction with @TommyBwell - would do business again.

1 Like

I had my second great transaction with @TommyBwell. I bought a few throws and a case from him. Everything arrived quickly and in good condition. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again. Transact with confidence!

3 Likes

Recently purchased a G2 Respawn Lite from Tommy. Package arrived on time, exactly as described and even came with a few little extras. Would definitely recommend purchasing from @TommyBwell!

3 Likes