Feedback for Jonaton "Jesterdclown" De Leon (myself)

Ive done countless trades, but have never taken the time to make a feed back profile

Never to late to start one

1 Like

Done more than my fair share of deals with @JesterDClown and he is not only a stand up guy, but also a trusted friend.

3 Likes

Bought one of my favorite yoyos from Jonathon without a hitch for a fair price. Proceed with confidence! :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve traded yoyos with Jonathon in the past and everything has gone super smooth. He’s a very friendly guy who packs well and ships fast. I wouldn’t hesitate at all to trade with him again.

1 Like

I’ve made a few trades with Jester now and he packs well, ships fast and is 100% honest in communication. Great guy, trade with confidence

1 Like

Jonathon is the best! Done plenty of deals with him on both fronts. Always ships quickly and never had any issues receiving payment. Throws are always as described or better. Dont hesitate to do business with this man. :grin:

1 Like

Super easy to work with! Trade or purchase w confidence.

2 Likes

Best packaging, items were as described, great shipping time. Pleasure doing buisness

1 Like

Buy with confidence from Jonaton. Fast shipping, great open and honest communication.

1 Like

I’ve done plenty of deals with him, awesome to deal with, ships quickly, and is completely straightforward. Don’t hesitate to do business!

1 Like

Jester is legit. No worries. Traded with him multiple times.

1 Like

Just finished an awesome trade with @JesterDClown! Super quick transaction, great communication, packed beautifully with a matching string and some stickers.

Would do a trade/business again in a heartbeat!

1 Like

To Kind brother :heart:

1 Like

10/10. Super smooth transaction. Got it shipped immediately and came packaged safely. Added some really funny stickers and was overall a good experience.

1 Like

Jon sends fun stickers sometimes, but his communication and friendliness is always turned up to 11! Love this guy :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Have made multiple deals with Jester. Solid seller. 10/10 can’t recommend enough. Don’t hesitate to buy/trade with him!

1 Like

Recently did a buy off jester for a custom sugarglider, fantastic dude, fantastic shipper. Do not hesitate.

1 Like

I’ve done multiple deals with Jon, all high end expensive yoyos. Jon’s a phenomenal shipper and individual. One of my personal favorites and I can’t vouch hard enough for him. He sold me my personal favorite in my collection currently.

1 Like

The best bst mail day I have experienced to date got my package lightning fast and super securely packed, lots of super useful and awesome extras, will 100% being doing business with again in the future great communication all around

P.s. the custom work is more stunning in person