Feedback for Hesperaux

I completed a trade with @hesperaux. They were super friendly and a pleasure to talk with, they even spun some strings and 3D printed a counterweight to include which was a wonderful surprise. They shipped quickly and packed well and I wouldn’t hesitate at all to trade with them again!

2 Likes

I traded with @hesperaux and he is fantastic to deal with. He included some very high quality string he made. The yoyos were just as described and he is extremely friendly. Highest recommendation!

1 Like

Purchased a One Drop Aitch. Wonderful experience. He was great and communicated well. There was an issue with the shipment, so he expedited it for me. He included many strings, including ones he made by hand. In the package was a very nice note and funny drawing. He must have been feeling generous because he included a second yoyo at no charge that I had expressed interest in.

Great member of the community. Highly recommend him to trade/purchase from.

1 Like

Purchased an Assassin! Super communicative through the entire process. Included 3 strings he made by hand! As well as a hand written note that was an extremely nice touch.

Awesome member of the community and great to do business with!

2 Likes

Bought a few yo-yos from @hesperaux and couldn’t be happier with the whole transaction. Extremely friendly, great communication and even threw in some very thoughtful extras. Buy with confidence, he’s a stellar example of how awesome the yo-yo community is. Would buy from again anytime. Happy throwing!

1 Like

Picked up a couple of beauties from and all arrived as expected and even got some cool extras. Thanks!

Bought 2 yoyos off @hesperaux not only did both arrive safely and as advertised they kindly included extra string and a backup bearing for one as extra goodies! As well as string picks!

They also shipped the same day I purchased them. Very happy and highly recommend!

1 Like

@hesperaux helped me find one of my grails. I’m so grateful and would recommend anyone not to hesitate when making a deal with David. I paid friends and family and the transaction went extremely smooth. A++ plus will buy from again!

2 Likes

Bought a Mint Army Green Locus PDX- Yo from @hesperaux and was shipped within a day and in my hands in like 3 days! He checked in along the way and i felt very secure with the transaction. Great seller! :orange_heart::green_heart:

1 Like