Feedback for Flyinghippo

Thanks for the nice feedback Peter. I too will add a vote of confidence when dealing with @Flyinghippo. He jumped right on my post, asked the right questions and posted payment with expedience! Thanks again and enjoy that Deeper State.

4 Likes

Done several transactions with this gentleman and all are on point do not and I repeat do not hesitate to do business with @Flyinghippo

3 Likes

Once again he is on point and a great person to deal with thanks again Bro

3 Likes

Did my second sale with @Flyinghippo and I couldn’t be happier. He is a top notch buyer. AAA+ experience don’t hesitate to do business with! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had a great experience buying from @Flyinghippo. Quick shipping and the item was just as described. Great communication along the way.

4 Likes

Easy trade , packages great . Overall good experience. Would trade again

4 Likes

Positive experience with @Flyinghippo. My questions were answered really quick, the order was in the mail the next day, and arrived as described.

4 Likes

Had a great experience dealing with Pete. Communicated very well and provided tons of photos and info. Packaged the throws very well - they arrived unscathed despite USPS really beating up the box. Thanks, @Flyinghippo !

2 Likes

Thanks @Flyinghippo.

Bought a banshee ss from him. Was in PERFECT condition and he sent me a bunch of extras with it!

2 Likes

I’m very happy with my experience buying from flyinghippo. He packed very well, and gave me a great deal. I’d BST with him any time

1 Like

Bought my Deep State from him, good seller. Shipped quick, came as described. Would do business with again.

1 Like