Feedback for EdDude

I’ve done more deals than I can count with my man, Ed. Most of which were him buying from me, and he’s unquestionably one of the most reliable people with whom I’ve had the privilege of doing business. He’s right up there with @Chriscatastrophe and @ChowChowNow in my opinion.

I have also done a few trades with him. His prices are more than fair, throws are always in a good or better condition than expected, and packaging is on point. Everything nice and secure. Glad to see more and more members of this community doing things the right way.

Trade or buy from him. You won’t be disappointed. Cheers brother.

3 Likes

@EdDude is an amazing person and very reliable! Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again :+1:

2 Likes

@EdDude was wonderful to work with. He was very clear, responsive, shipped super fast, and packaged up the yoyo really really well. No surprises, the yoyo is exactly as described. A+++

1 Like

I’ve had some solid transactions with him

1 Like

I also have had outstanding experience with @EdDude from the chit chat to the business. He’s come through huge with great communication, prompt shipping, solid packaging, + some extra goodies to boot.

10/10 would deal with again!

1 Like

I had an awesome purchase from EdDude. He offered me a piece that I had to have for my collection at a reasonable price. He shipped insanely fast. So fast that he held the post office workers hostage five minutes after closing in order to ship same day.

He threw in some extra bearings and string that blew me away.

EdDude is a great member of this community and I would recommend any purchase from him.

1 Like

Purchased a Shade from EdDude a few days ago. Just got it today perfect condition and packed well. Will buy again in the future.

EdDude is a great seller. Stellar communication and willing to negotiate. Would purchase from him again for sure :+1:

I recently completed a trade with @EdDude and everything went smooth as silk. Great communicator, fast shipping, and excellent packaging. The yoyo was exactly as shown/described, and the experience as a whole was fantastic! I would definitely (and hope to) trade with him again in the future. Two thumbs way, way up!

I’ve been looking for Respawns lately and @EdDude reached out with a Von Boom Respawn Lite. We worked out a deal quickly and he had it on the way super fast. The Respawn came securely packed. The throw looks even better in person. Don’t hesitate to deal with @EdDude, he’s a great guy.

Catching up with some feedback I have to give!
Excellent transaction with EdDude, very happy with the whole transaction. Got my throw posted here in the UK without any issue. Also, it was one of the most carefully padded deliveries I’ve ever received. Thanks!

Just did a trade with @EdDude. Went super smooth. Great trade. Would not hesitate to trade with again.

I just completed a sale with @edDude where he sold me a few yoyos and everything went so smoothly that I wanted to vouch for him as a seller and leave him some feedback. He did a great job communicating with me and sent me several pictures of the yoyos. After dropping them off at the post office, he sent me a picture of the priority mail receipt so that I had the tracking number and could follow the package. USPS was a little late in delivery due to weather, but of course, that’s completely out of our control. It was like Christmas when I opened the package, as the yoyos were in fantastic shape and were even better than I had dared to hope for! @edDude is awesome, and I’d definitely recommend doing business with him.

Just completed a sweet deal with @EdDude! It was a multiple sell/buy deal and was smooth & easy!! He paid quickly! I would deal again for sure!

Made a purchase from EdDude, great guy and solid communications, also threw in some goodies.
I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him. :+1:

1 Like

I purchased a nickel MCMO from @EdDude and had a great experience! Great communication, shipping, and throw received exactly as described. I would gladly do business again. 10/10 A+

2 Likes

Grabbed a throw from @EdDude and it was a great experience! Pleasure to talk to and I actually casually mentioned a different throw I had been looking for and EdDude was kind enough to mention he had one available and offer it as well. Greatly appreciated the opportunity to cross a couple of things off of my wishlist. Would work with again for sure!

Picked up a Kuntosh a yellow fade and red splash from @EdDude is us verrrry niiice. If you ever get the chance to get a throw from the @EdDude do it, he communicates well, he is reasonable, and takes good care of his throws… if he says he is sending extras for what ever reason, make room in a drawer.
Thank you @EdDude

2 Likes

completed a deal with @EdDude in his “fire sale”. It was indeed a hot deal.
my initial concerns regarding slow communications were unfounded. he was simply working through some 40 or so orders that came through at one time. crazy volume.
he held his end up, got everything out and the package came earlier than expected. throws were very securely packaged.
overall, a very good transaction. i would recommend this seller and would not hesitate to do another deal with him.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

Snagged a throw off @EdDude on that sweet sweet fire sale, and it was a great experience! Throw came quickly and super well packaged and protected. Have done business with EdDude in the past, and will definitely do it again in the future. Thanks again for a great experience, and fun sale! :slight_smile: