Feedback for DawgYo

I got the Pay It Forward FTY box from @DawgYo . His communication was top notch. Shipping was extremely fast, and the package made it safe and sound. I can vouch that @DawgYo is a good forum member.

3 Likes

I received a package from @DawgYo today, and everything arrived in perfect condition. Packaging was secure with plenty of protective bubble wrap. Both throws arrived exactly as described and free of damage.

Jeff (DawgYo) is a very kind and patient person. We took the time to talk about yoyos, and work out a trade that interested both of us. I feel really lucky to have had the chance to talk with them so much.

A++++++ person and transaction overall.

2 Likes

Super-fast shipping, the yoyo was exactly as described, excellent packing, and great communication. @DawgYo is a class act! Five out of Five Stars. A perfect transaction!

1 Like

@DawgYo Is absolutely amazing! I got one yoyo from him and then a week later decided to get another. He was super nice and understanding about having to ship twice. He even offered me few he hadn’t listed yet!
Everything came carefully wrapped and in the condition described, even with some string.

Overall a great seller, wonderful person, and has awesome taste in yoyos!

1 Like