Feedback for cowmamba - Excellent

I bought a throw from @cowmamba and he was excellent to work with. Very communicative, prompt and safe shipping, and it came exactly as he described.

Thank you much!

3 Likes

I’ve been trading with the Cow now over three forums. Great guy, ditch down member and all around good guy.

2 Likes

Just did a trade with @cowmamba it went great he was a pleasure to work with

1 Like

Purchase oyy lust from @cowmamba
Good communication, easy to deal with, very fast shipment.

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @cowmamba. They shipped quickly and were a pleasure to interact with. I wouldn’t hesitate to trade with them again.

1 Like

Thanks @cowmamba for the OG Joyride, wonderfully packaged, shipped quickly in as stated condition. :smiley:

First of 2023! Guys legit, good buys from him no regrets.

Did my first solid buy off yye woth @cowmamba. Bought his galaxy vhs, and it was as if i ordered it from freshly dirty. Solid dude, communicates, very hassle free transaction. Infact doing a trade with him for some mod44 rims after this deal. Do not hesitate with this dude solid trader/seller.

I just bought a yoyo from @cowmamba . Super smooth, easy going transaction. Fast shipping. Everything arrived safely. Would buy again! :+1:

Great trade with @cowmamba. Great communication, quick shipping. Pleasure to deal with.

We go back several forums. Great guy.