Feedback for @calebgulliver

Bought three Deep States from my man, my main man @sloangulliver and they all arrived on time and as advertised!

U da real MVP Caleb :yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo:

4 Likes

Hey! I’m not on here that much, but I thought I’d give some feedback on some purchases and trades I’ve made. Anyway, @FrankieJR and @sloangulliver are great when it comes to the bst! They ship things out quickly, provide lots of details on what condition the yoyo is in, and have great prices! Go buy something from them

4 Likes

Bought a VTWO from him. Shipping was very prompt, and communication was great. He also used VTWO in a pun, which I really appreciated. Great seller!

3 Likes

@sloangulliver is awesome. Helped me get a hold of something I probably wouldn’t have been able to otherwise. Shipped quickly and incredibly securely and kept me updated during the process.

2 Likes

Also a great purchaser, quick responses and easy to message!

2 Likes

Another notch in @sloangulliver’s BST belt! Just got my Clique quickly and as described with an Airetic thrown in! 10/10 would give him my money again

3 Likes

Bought a Ti-Vayder from @sloangulliver. Got a fair price, prompt shipping, condition described accurately. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks, Caleb.

1 Like