Feedback for Ajn2292

Hey folks looking to put together a reference page here from past transactions. If you have bought or sold or traded with me at all and had a positive experience please kindly throw it up here so others can see. Thanks a bunch. :+1:

2 Likes

I bought an orca from Andrew awhile back and the transaction went through very smoothly. Would do business again with him.

2 Likes

Bought two CLYW throws from Andrew.

Shipped very quick.

Well packed.

Throws were in perfect condition and he always included extras.

Don’t hesitate to do business with him.

1 Like

Bought multiple throws off Ajn2292
Came very nicely packaged
Great communication
And exactly as described
Would do business again, and would recommend.

2 Likes

Awesome dude to work with! Would definitely buy/sell to him again!

1 Like

Had a flawless trade with @Ajn2292. Great communication, plenty of pictures, and fast shipping. Would definitely do business again.

1 Like

Bought a throw from Andrew and had a very smooth transaction. He shipped fast and packed it well! I wouldn’t hesitate to work with him again.

1 Like

Bought 3 yoyos from Andrew

-Great Communication
-Fast Shipping
-Packaged Extremely Well

10/10 Would do business again!

1 Like

Got a wooly. Was amazing and he even created this thread for me to alleviate some worries about a potentially unverified user. Great guy and I hope he sells to me again.

1 Like

Just bought a OneDrop VTwo from Andrew.

Andrew was quick to respond and was a great seller. He made sure to send me photos and videos of the throw and go over every detail of it. When he says nm condition, it’s actually nm or better!

Super quick shipping and excellent packing. Great communication and follow-up.

Ajn2292 is a 10/10 seller. Would happily do business with him again!

1 Like

I’ve had a great deal with Andrew! Do not hesitate to deal with him! Trusted

1 Like

Oh yes!! Had to sell my 2 favorite throws to Andrew so he could add to his awesome First Base collection…. Smooth as silk transaction!
Payment was immediate too!
:sunglasses:

Recently trade with Andrew and everything was super smooth. Used tons of bubble wrap and even included some stickers. I would trade with him again.

Thanks Andrew!!

Just bought an A-RT Garret from Andrew and it was such a smooth transaction! You can trust him. He even threw in some goodies. :blush:

1 Like

Feedback bump for a Great transaction with Andrew! Thank you!

1 Like

Do not hesitate to work with Andrew. Great guy, yoyo exactly as described, very happy!

1 Like

Great seller fast shipping and great packaging! It was fun unboxing all the goods I received. Awesome guy to work with!

1 Like

Ajn2292 Andrew Nelson has great pieces well cared for was very lucky to get an Amazing CLYW Peak 2, 28 Stories in mint condition with OG box very reasonable $, quick response, fast mailing good communication. Just a regular good yo-yo dude. Thank you again

1 Like

Just got my CLYW OG Sasquatch from Andrew. Really easy to communicate with and it was quick and easy to buy from them. Everything was packaged very well and I appreciate the extra string too!

1 Like

Bought a Borealis from @Ajn2292 and transaction went smoothly. Well packaged, fast shipping and arrived just as described. Would definitely do business with him again!

1 Like