February 2013-Stick It. Click It. Send it. Win!

Post your entries for February 2013 in this thread!

This is a pedal powered saw I built for my tree house. It’s built using parts from 15 old bicycles and an exercise bike. After pedaling to get up to speed you can stop and cut through 13 1x4’s without pedaling.

4 Likes

What to do with old yoyo string is always the problem. You want to keep it in case you have something to do with it, but your also want to throw it away.
I use some tape, old yoyo strings and markers to make this cool art

1 Like

Super Bowl weekend. CHICAGO YOYOCLUB!!!

10 Likes

Don’t even ask how I got it up there.

6 Likes

Mini basketball hoop in my brothers room.

1 Like

JUST CHILLING HERE IN CARL’S JR ;D

2 Likes

here is my picture

2 Likes

A YoyoExpert Valentine’s Day card! Instead of getting candy taped to the card, you get yoyos taped to the card!
The Supernova side is the front, the inside is the Be my YoyoExpert side, and the back is the Fiesta side.

5 Likes

I stuck a yye sticker to my dv888 with some tape. It actually yoyos not to bad but it makes vibe and a bunch of wind resistance. The whip is a triangle laceration.

the yoyo is spinning in all the pics except the ones that im holding the yoyo itself

I put my two stickers I had on the wall and removed them carefully and placed them on my headphones and midi keyboard controller, also if you look at the screen there’s something more awesome!!! I like to do music production that’s what the speakers keyboard and headphones are for. :stuck_out_tongue: enjoy!

1 Like

It’s where yoyos get musical

ON MY 3DS! ;D

kitteh

Middle of the poster

CHOCOLATE DIPPED SOURPATCH KIDS!!!

2 Likes

Trumpet section is full of yoyo-ers. Only fair we represent our favorite site!

3 Likes

Stick It. Click It. Send It. Win!
Sticker Collage!!

I give you…MY B-DAY CAKE!!!

2 Likes