Favourite Monometal Stainless Steel Yoyo?

Topyo Steel for Full Sized and my favorite Steel…RSO Mini Bowl D Bearing for the Smaller Genre :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Anyone know of any full size stainless steel yo-yos?

2 Likes

the SS Koi (dropped saturday night) is the closest to a full size SS I’ve found, and its insanely good

52mm x 42.8mm, 64.6g, D-bearing

1 Like

The Topyo TOP STEEL T.S. Was full sized:

55.5 x 43.55
65.8g

3 Likes

Hydrangea lisianthus is my top choice but I also like my yoyo barista geisha. Both are full sized but the hydrangea is definitely more competitive for designs.

3 Likes

Hadn’t come across this one. Wow it’s literally on top of your preferred specs lol. What an extreme H shape. Must feel like throwing a rocket.

1 Like

Topyo Steel and the Yoyoempire Thorest :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think the koi wins my vote. Now I just need to find one and earn enough money to afford it. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Koi is great. Is it sold out already? The Yoyobarista Geisha 3 came out recently. No easy way to buy without a Taobao account, but you can use a buying / shipping agent. Hydrangea also recently put out and sold out a full size stainless yoyo. They had one B-grade available when I asked but it was still pretty steep.

For the smaller throws, I’d bet the Shutter is good though I haven’t tried it. My favorites are the Vow and Assassin with the Koi up there also. I realize that’s almost all of them, but hey, if you’re going to make a stainless yoyo, you’re probably going to make sure the design is solid.

1 Like

Recess x Zeekio Quiz was fun stainless steel. They’re still around every now and then on bsts

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve played a stainless I didn’t like or keep. I have an heirloom almost art piece from ZerayZeray, an artist that sold it exclusively through Instagram, for sale in my BST post, but only because it doesn’t get any love from me. Very old school feels out of it. Came with cork, pad, and o ring response options.

My favorite is the Assassin, and coming in at a photo finish second is the LowerKase.

1 Like

looks like the koi is sold out already sadly =[

1 Like

Bummer. Luckily they own the factory so they’ll probably be making more and hopefully sell them here. And it sounded like this was sort of a test run for more stainless to come. :weary: :money_with_wings:

1 Like