1 Like

If we can pick more than one:

Mazal Top Rectifier
Duncan Grasshopper GTX
Iceberg
Magic Stealth
Papercut

1 Like

yyf Shutter. Just too good. If I go outside I usually take a Iyoyo Shooting star with me.

G2 Grunt. Grab one you all!

1 Like

Thats pretty cool

I find myself grabbing the Broken Heart Overture. Itā€™s pretty and plays like an upgraded OG Peak in my opinion.

Recently acquiring the Tinman, that may become the go to. Too soon to tell.

Hatrick is on its way from the UK. I am no stranger to it, so that also might end up being the go to.

Only other three throws I have besides those are a well played End 2, Plastic Peak and a Deep State.

I am in the hunt for a 7th throw to round out the collection for a while. Keeping less throws that all get played on the regular is where I am currently at, always subject to change.

3 Likes

Just a simple wangle, although when I say that I feel so basic :l

1 Like

Magnesium.

1 Like

the OD wyvern is just such a fun beater

3 Likes

Such a difficult question. I donā€™t understand how any of you can give an answer to this.

5 Likes

Genesis as a model. 7075 Luis if I had to pick just one variation.

YYR Blink is my #2. Years ago I considered designing my own yoyo solely with the goal of creating basically the Blink but with better fingerspin capability and with a great blast. If I ever make a yoyo, this is still exactly what it would be.

For responsive, FH One>2010 FH2. The FH One remake gives that solid FH1 feeling instead of that hollow FHZ feeling. The 2010 FH2 answered the wish of all us boomers who wanted something that felt like a Bee GT in our hand but didnā€™t play like dookie. Both can be made unresponsive easily without mods but are very mod friendly as well. Criminal that the 2010 FH2 is no longer in production. I know some folks love their Deeper States and whatnot, but I like my responsive yoyos nice and plastic.

3 Likes

Ya gotta just listen to your heart!

My heart loves 80%of my yoyos

5 Likes

I can not pick just one

Pano
Sudo
Parlay
Summit
Kuntosh

4 Likes

The anima has always been my favorite Yoyo

1 Like

When I usually get time to throw, I pick my Shuriken Juji! (I like big metal throws) Iā€™m really hoping to find a Fat Tire soon and try it out as well.

RBC

20 Likes

Now thatā€™s a collection

4 Likes

Indeed, what @Captrogers said. Thatā€™s such a beautiful collection of throws. #throwgoals

3 Likes