Favorite yoyo

If I need a transfusion, I know who to come to.

1 Like

YYF edge Beyond all the way

2 Likes

I got the red and orange I love it

Me too!

This is an impossible question.

If I have to narrow it down to 5 Iā€™ve got

Elevated
Parallel
Kuntosh
Kagerou
Senti Metal

But it changes daily :rofl:

Elevated might be my desert island yo-yo though.
If I survive a plane crash in the Swiss alps, thatā€™s the first thing Iā€™d reach for.

1 Like

good choices ngl

1 Like

Papercut is actually so dope.

I got the Black Friday early version, itā€™s the only throw where I didnā€™t choose the colour.

Itā€™s a bit :face_vomiting:

The only time Iā€™ve noticed how much those aesthetics will stop me choosing to play with a really high performing yoyo

3 Likes

Beautiful yoyos do play better after all :wink:

1 Like

The path is honestly so good

1 Like

100%! I never realized u til this past year how much colorway DOES matter to me. I also got the early version and I loved the yo-yo and knew it had the potential to be a favorite but didnā€™t love the Calloway. So I ended up selling it, and a week later they released the production run and I copped in a color I love! Now it feels special. And thatā€™s the way it goes for a decent portion of my throws. Sometimes Iā€™ll take a throw in whatever color itā€™s available in if I want to try it bad enough, then if I end up loving how it plays I will wait for an opportunity to come up to get it in a better color and do the same thing. Sometimes when financial struggles arise and Iā€™m forced to sell some yo-yos, I will offer sell a yoyo that might be a favorite thatā€™s extremely hard to replace but if itā€™s in a color way I donā€™t love I will list it. And take the risk of not being able to get another. But so far the universe always seems to work out and not long after I sell it, a better one usually seems to fall right in my lap. Iā€™ve slowly upgraded and curated a lot of my collection doing this.

2 Likes

Dude, I busted mine out for the first time in like a month, and it absolutely slays. Itā€™s so balanced, I didnā€™t even have to swap the old string out for a good five mins. The weight is perfect when it returns to my hand!

Yh man papercut rips. Iā€™ve not seen it mentioned much, I mightā€™ve just missed it tho.
Probably my favourite YYFr throw.

@Yoyomikie yh man! I hear that. I might try and sell this one and bag another colour. Or get it refinished somewhere :eyes:

2 Likes

Windoundary for learning aerials and risky stuff, Galaxy diver and stellar ix for doing tricks Iā€™m comfortable with. Hornet for 2a.