Favorite company

Nice!

G2

Turning point for sure.

One Drop for sure.

This post made me laugh so much , thanks,you made my day

Had to answer “other”, as Luftverk is far and away my favorite. JP’s designs are stellar, and since I got the titanium bug when I first got my hands on a Sovereign, I love that Luftverk is purely titanium goodness. The purple Evora is, in my opinion, the best looking throw out there right now, and it’s really fun and comfortable to play as well. The Octavia would be my competition throw if I ever felt the desire to compete, as it’s a no-frills performance monster that seems to handle anything very well. The Fulvia BTM-R is just sheer lunacy; I can get a solid combo out of such a weak throw that it’s impossible not to love throwing, and on a hard throw it’s an absolute juggernaut. Really hope I can snag a Tundra, I need to keep my collection going.

OD is a close second. I only own a Sovereign currently, but I’ve owned several other OD’s, and also several throws from other companies that were machined by OD, including my Stealthzilla and eventually the Executive. OD’s machining skills are crazy good, and result in some of the most consistently smooth yoyos that I’ve played. Plus, they’re great about community involvement and feedback, which is awesome to see.

YYF is a second runner up as well. I only own a Titanium Dream currently, but over the past couple of years I’ve owned more YYF than any other company. They consistently release great budget yoyos and fresh new designs. They’re also very involved with the community, which, like OD, leaves a good impression with myself and I’m sure many others.

c3yoyodesign and yoyorecreation :heart::heart::heart:

OD, MFD, YYF

YoyoFactory, as if you didn’t already know that. :-* By the way Edge, Ex Machina, Space Cadet and Ti Shutter are unbelievable. Get them all! :o

YYR

One Drop!

I’m back with visual aid. :wink: It’s grown quite a bit since this pic. Gotta love the Fact’ry!

https://c8.staticflickr.com/6/5634/30795520535_4efe3e4c1c.jpgYoyoFactory Collection by Total Artist, on Flickr

One Drop

I’d have to agree with total artist on this :wink:

My collection isn’t quite on your level though TA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like