fav under $25 plastic

You sir take yoyoing way too seriously. I will state that I have two fh0’s that I love and they are not modded at all. Took one pad out and played. Just because you don’t like em doesn’t mean he won’t. I mean it’s obvious that there are a TON of yoyoers that will disagree with you. I know of at least 100 or more. Please state that this is a preference.

Also just because they didn’t get back to you means nothing. They are a big business. Deal with it. Maybe it’s because they have seen you rag on the fh0 before and want nothing to do with you. Maybe it’s your fault they didn’t contact you.

Why would they send you a yoyo to review when they have one of the biggest teams on the planet to do that for them? You have a lot of hate in you. put yourself in their shoes for a minute. Lets say you are the person to contact for duncan and you get 3-400 emails a year on wanting to do reviews for them. Would you get to the point of just deleting them? I know I would.

Just think before you down a company that started it all.

3 Likes

FHZ is great once it’s broken in. Until then it is a a turd. But if you are going from beginner up by the time you’ve advanced so has your FHZ.

I like the flying squirrel. If you use one sticker it rocks, it even has a tiny starburst under where the response stickers go.

If you have one silicon recessed it will give you a bit more gap and will help with unresponsive play. If your still looking for $25 yoyos responsive is probably a good thing. I agree with some of your rant but I think your view is not to the perspective of the big picture.

BTW I’m still looking for a diamond CW.

how bout the starlite???

Lol. I’m actually a girl and I just wanted to know your opinions, I’m not going to buy anything anytime soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would probably be best to just get what you think is cool now that I’ve thought about it.

After all that… :o

still wanna know your opinions though…

One by yoyofactory is good. Replacing the bearing is recommended though.

well, I said I wouldn’t reply, and here I am

so about the “child sized book” that’s me, I always post extensive messages I just like writing and it makes me work on my english so I don’t write much because I care that much bout the topic, more because I care about writing and just enjoy writing.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t like the FHZ, but objectively, it’s too expensive regarding it’s overall performance. mine had a KK and one pad left, it didn’t really make it in a good yoyo, it still had less spin time, less stability and was less fun to play than a “One” with just a regular, flat C bearing, let alone a KK.

the question is our favorite, under $25 plastic.

mine is the one because to me, it has the VERY best price/performance ratio, you can use it for master level tricks and rather long combos, and the FHZ doesn’t work for me on these areas.

so I assume, since I throw the same with both, that the “one” offers better performance

and it’s half the price.

Considering that, I think the Lyn and FHZ are just, simply outdated. How old are they?

1 Like

starlight ftw

Ok, ok. So I got my YYF One, I played it stock (only to be fair, if we are comparing it to a stock FHZ) and it just as responsive. It comes w/ a slim C bearing and has a gap the size of a looping yoyo. So I through a freshly cleaned/dry full sized C in it and it was still kind of grabby. I think I’ll just stick w/ my FHZ’s…but I am happy I picked up the One for the fact that my $10 went to the Japan Red Cross.

EDIT Oops, I deleted my old comments from last week…its going to be a long day :smiley:

Kickside, and it’s a shame its second last.

Well hello! Long time no see! :wink:

A new unreleased YYF Yoyo its light Idk The Weight

Hello. Kickside. It’s nice to see you, Mike.

Speed Maker. :smiley: