Samad
Jayyo
YoIt’sMatt
Dr.Yoyo
Sam Lopez
Tyler Severance
Kim-Lan
and myself jk. ;D

so many, but as for the one’s that visit the forums regulary and are my top favorites (plus i’m asumeing this isn’t based all on yoyoing skill since i was on a list or two and i haven’t posted a vide)
samad
apetrunk
jump
Andre’
kyle V.
born2yoyo
mrcnja
Really it’s hard to rate, most people here have been freindly and have some fun vids.

It’s not that old, and the discussion can’t really die.

Thanks johny, for throwing my name up there, im not sure why but hey i will take the rep.

My fave throwers on here is everyone who has hepled me and those who I have helped , there is way to many to list. Keep on keeping it real ya’ll.

mine are
Jamesofyoyo
Yo!It’sMatt
Samad
Cameron(and his yoyo)
metal man
silverman
thats it
oh and i didnt forget myself :smiley: ahahahaha.

Samad “The Great” Patel
Joshuakai Yoshioka
Matt Louen
Nathaniel Liston (natethegreat)
and
James Reed.

Yay!

Josh Yee
Samad Patel
Vivo
Cameron Schaefer
Joseph Garcia
James Reed

Q. Hes awesome. I’ve seen him perform…IN PERSON!!!

You guys are throwing out all the popular people and it seems like just your friends… Jeseph, Matt, I saw you put my name in there. I mean come on I’m not that good.

My faves are Probably Jayyo, Samad, Starscream and a couple others that I can’t take of the top of my head…

Not baseded on skills. well. sorta. not really.

Those are my faves based on how good they are, and how there style is, but I have way more than that also.

I think he means like people you really like on the forums. Not their yoyoing.

New List.

Jayyo
Vivo
Yoyoexpert
Jamesofyoyo
Yo!itsmatt
Cameron(andhisyoyo)
Buddhafusion
Q
Ed
Icthus
SR
Dryoyo

That’s all that comes to mind.

1 Like

Samad Patel
James Reed
x52
mista8eight8
Icthus
DrYoYo
JM
Andre
mrcnja
Apetrunk
Josh Yee
Gizzyo
Q
Ed

Some of the first original members of YYE, too. And everyone who has helped me out here when I was starting out.

2 Likes