Faux-Knee (Phony) GT: First Tutorial Ever!

So I received a few requests to make a tutorial for a trick that I did in my “Pride” video. I was surprised and happy people actually enjoyed my tricks and asked for tutorials to learn my stuff! It’s a very rewarding feeling :slight_smile: Hopefully you see the uniqueness of the name Faux-Knee (Phony)…as in fake since it’s a fake GT and knee as in its broken by the knee…See what i did there haha  8)

Please give feedback on the tutorial and please let me know what you think of the tutorial since this is the first one I’ve ever made.

Yoyo used: Deadly Spins Pride
String: Unknown Yoyo String JackRabbits

Subscribe if you want to see more!!! Also if you guys want any tutorials for any of my tricks please let me know :slight_smile:

ENJOY!!

HA! That is a great name. Awesome trick too!

Gonna start learning this after work to,or row and continue it into Thursday. I’m super stoked. I’ll have it down by the 28th hopefully :slight_smile:

Awesome! Shouldn’t take too long to get down. The only tricky part is hitting the slack.

Awesome trick thanks for the tutorial!

After the first slack, the rest of the trick, is literally exactly the same as one of my tricks!
(Until the tower,then faux GT)
I made a tutorial of it too LOL

Wilson ni inspired trick? :smiley:

I’ve never seen this trick he was talking about but I made this trick a few months ago. So not Wilson Ni inspired but Joey inspired.

Up

Dope, the name of the trick makes me laugh every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI

More reasons, Why I love you LOL

Hey Everybody! Joey is a Big Fat Faux-Knee!

Lol…oh Alex