EYYC - Day 2 Results -Merged-

I’m on a bit of a delay and the feed is skipping like crazy and everyone in open has been Japanese so far (I am on Simpson right now). Are there any good players to look forward to or is this all it’s going to be?

Results from the divisions from earlier today at EYYC in Cracow.

1A Junior (Top 5)

1. Kacper Palatynski
  2. Matyas Hronek
  3. Ernest Wrobel
  4. Jakub Plader
  5. Kristoph Kindl

1A Open

1. Ryosuke Iwasawa
  2. Wong Wei Sheuk (Simpson)
  3. Rodrigo Yokota
  4. Kengo Kido
  5. Jun Mikami

2A Finals

1. Jan Schmutz
  2. Matyas Racek
  3. Clement Bertaux
  4. Junliang Tan
  5. Andreas “PAC” Pegam

3A Finals

1. Stephen Langley
  2. Palli Gudmundsson
  3. Lorenzo Sabatini
  4. Seva Golovin
  5. Ondrej Pastyrik

4A Finals

1. Quentin Godet
  2. Lorenzo Sabatini
  3. Jeff Coons
  4. Norbert Jenei
  5. Eiji Okuyama

Artistic Performance
Creative Award: YoyoBoys
Entertainment Award: !nMotion

SpinTop
n/a

Trick Ladder
n/a

I will try to get SpinTop and Trick Ladder results soon, but this is what I have.
Today was a much more interesting day than yesterday.

Lannggeeeerrrrrrssssss! I told him he had this one in the bag! Fantastic news right there. ;D

My favorite and possibly the man with the all time best EYYC performance ever Paul Kerbel didn’t compete or didn’t qualify? Either way its a shame. Honestly I love Gentry and America, but he laid down a better worlds…aaaaaannnnyyyyywwwwwaaaayyyyy lol. Sad to see he isn’t in there.

draupnir gets its second major title

What was the first?

1:25-1:31 = Best trick of the entire contest IMO. When I saw it like I was like one of those kids in the US contests that goes “WHHAAATTT?”

Really enjoyed Robert’s freestyle actually. I like the fact that he gets the crowd fired up by using his own energy and enthusiasm, rather than just occasionally pointing at the sky like some of the more focused competitors. Was really a fun freestyle to watch, I would have loved to see him place higher.

Still, some great freestyles all around. Was very proud to see Tal come 2nd, he absolutely killed it. :slight_smile: