----EVERYTHING MUST GO (FOR SALE ONLY)----

–I do currently have one negative feedbacks, I honestly believe that the guy is lying (you can ask him for his side of the story), but If you ask me I will ship first. :wink:

All for Sale and only for sale
Please PM me with offers (DO NOT REPLY AN OFFER)
…I Honor the feedback code (If you have more positive feedback than me I will ship first and vise versa)… Please ask if you need more images (ONLY IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED!!!)

And Of Coarse NO Lowball Offers… They can and will be disregarded (you know who you are)
YOYOS:

CLYW/OD SUMMIT, Solid Orange (MIB//NMIB $90)

CLYW CLIFF! $155 $130 (superMIB//Flawless… Price Drops Too Come… Offer Well;))

ILYY LIO $170$160 $110 $60 (Has many scuffs but the cannot even be felt… :slight_smile:

ILYY NILE $150 (MIB//Flawless)

Yoyo Expert (Special Edition) CLYW/ONE DROP SUMMIT $90 (NMIB, NO VIBE AT ALL)

CLWY CHEIF 7075 HULK SMASH $160 (MIB//Flawless)

RecRev SINE//SAW $39 Shipped (Has some dings, but is great for a cheap metal!)

YYF NORTHSTAR DEAL SWEETENER $25 Shipped $15 With a metal (NM)

QUATUM SOON TO COME

NORTHERNSpin CO. QUANTUM… $125 (superNMIB//Flawless Best Grinding YoYo)

What I Want

-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$CASHHHH$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (NO TRADES PLEASE)

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Do kangaroos actually have pouches??? (BTW BUMP)

delete

Please Do Not Post Offers.

superBump… Just added superMint in Box Quantum!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bumpppppppy… Quantum is now NM… Has a slight scratch… Barely visible…

Another superBUMP for the superMINT IN BOX CLIFF!!!

#Bump4PriceDrops

Would u trd for my code 2?

Mas Price Drops

PRICE DROOOOOOOOPS I ACCEPT UK Pounds

BUMP, MORE SUMMITS!!!
(Heres a story, :slight_smile: + :-* = ;D but when :-* says bye, :slight_smile: turns into :’( . POOR GUY)

Bump4Prez

One bump per day please…
There are numerous examples of more than that here.
-jhb8426-

The bump of the day is…

How dare you post on your bat that I was lying. I am a genuine member with good feedback. All I asked for was that I was compensated for only receiving half a yoyo. If you continue to say I lied I will have no choice to report you to the moderators.

I’ll take that sinsaw off your hands 39 shipped correct?

I believe that d2then is lying as he made a claim that costumes told him that the package was opened but he has no documentation… Weird… Also I am willing to ship first if you don’t have a negative feedback… That’s no prob… :wink:
Btw BUMPPY ROAD