Everyday Carry

So, I saw a post on Instagram from YYF, reposting a photo from everydaycarry and I thought it would be interesting to start a thread with something similiar. All you have to do is either upload a picture of your everyday carries (not limited to your yoyo) or just list what you carry on your person everyday if you cannot upload a photo.

My photo consists of my everyday carries:
YoYo (Currently my favorite plastic, the OneStar because of it’s feel)
Timberland (I hike often and Timberland is an obsession of mine)
Cell Phone
Car Keys
Eye Drops (My contacts dry out A LOT during the winter!)
Chapstick

Saddleback wallet.
Keys with Leatherman Squirt Multi-tool.
Spyderco Dragonfly 2 pocket knife.
Sheaffer PFM 4 fountain pen.
iPhone 5S with Lego case and USB brick.
Gold YYF Shutter.

Yoyo, yoyo, yoyo, yoyo, and maybe I’ll wear a watch or my mp3 player.

I’ll play.

Swiss Army Knife
iPhone 5c in leather slide case
MarkMont Classic
Invader Zim Wallet that my daughter gave me when she was in kindergarten (She turned 18 yesterday)
Gameboy Micro w/ Custom Zelda Face Plate
Keys

My everyday carry is wallet, keys, and phone, that’s it.

Seldom I bring my Popstar with me but my phone will stay at home or inside the bag, 99% of the time I don’t play it anyway.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8609/16689460511_146c1c5c4a_z.jpgTATH3a by Total Artist, on Flickr

TA, that is too hot.

Thank you. :wink: It looks like it’s about to burst into flames. ;D

Spinning shots please.

Here’s what I carry:

. Keys
. iPhone 4s( need to upgrade)
. Slim wallet( like to keep things slim in my pocket)
. Rebellion Butcher( I usually bring my Replay or Diffusion)

iPhone 5s… iPhone 6+…iPhone 6s… Mini iPad… Fitbit hr… Luminox chrono glow watch… 1 ASP telescoping baton… 40 cal Glock w/extra mags of split tip fmj’s… a Bullseye tac vest… 2 back grip fighting knives… 6 disposable tourniquets with 911 written on them so excited survivors will know who to call… 1 ground to air missile… 1 fragmentation grenade… 1 claymore mine… 12 mre survival meals… A 55 gallon drum of purified water… A snake bite kit… A small chain saw with a happy face sticker on it… 1 anti splatter polycarbonate face shield… A hammock… 1 30000 lumen tactical flashlight… One 25 pound C5 vest with deadman switch… 2 pounds of Black Forrest gummies bears… 3 flares… A Titanium Dream and 2 cloud strings… A anti scan aluminum wallet… A Crucifix… One pint of holy water in a spritzer bottle… 100 feet of climbing rope and 21 pitons… A Kevlar helmet… A solar radio… And a ham sandwich(lettuce, tomato, dill pickles, light mayo on gluten free wheat berry bread) and a citrus cooler Gatorade.

But that’s if I am just going down the block to get gas.

If I am going more than 300 yards from home, I usually don’t travel so light.

4 Likes

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8595/16689745882_0e3bd67f97_z.jpgTATH3o by Total Artist, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8648/16689747822_9df3171e7e_z.jpgTATH3l by Total Artist, on Flickr

Pretty fair approximation, minus the phone I used to take the picture. Add to this a sippy cup and toddler toys, too.

SPYY TYY-01 (w/Unknown Descender)
SPYYxTMBRxYYE eH
Boker Kwaiken
Apple Watch
Moleskine datebook
Rite-in-the-Rain notebook (daily haiku)
Timbuk2 Wallet
Keyz

I think this is a really fun idea for a thread.

YoYoFactory Replay Pro, T-Mobile flip phone, MoYu Hualong
Seiko Kinetic 100M, Nautica trifold wallet, keys with Uncle Dan’s carabiner

I feel like I am the only one who doesn’t carry so many things around. (Except for TA, but I imagine you have more than that).

TA, that’s a really nice spinning pic of the TooHot.

i carry one metal and one plastic at any given time, my phone, replacement strings,clothing, and my mind :stuck_out_tongue: