Ender Series

So Im reading the book Enders Game Right Now And Im really liking it so far But Im not quite Sure which on is the next book in the series I want to read them in chronilogicle order I found this list through google
Ender’s Game
Ender’s Shadow
Shadow of the Hegemon
Shadow Puppets
Shadow of the Giant
Ender in Exile
Speaker for the Dead
Xenocide
Children of the Mind

But Im not sure if thats the right order There seem to be a lot of different opinions on which is the right order

An Please dont tell me what happens in the books or anything Just tell me the order that I should read them in

Thanks

I could’ve sworn I read Speaker for the Dead second. But it’s been yeaaaarrrrs, so that means nothing.

Speaker for the Dead came out second, but I’ve seen several different lists for the best order to read the series.

Ok thanks

People have said that the Ender books split into two series which makes even more confusing

So I think Ill read them in the order I found online unless any of you know of a better order to read them in

I just finished reading Enders Game last Night it was really good I cant wait for enders Shadow to come from the Library

Yea someone said that Speaker for the Dead,Ender in Exile,xonicide,and Childeren of the mind are the books that take place after Enders Game

And All the Shadow Books Take Place during Enders Game or something like that

I’ve inly read Enders game. I just wanted to say its great.

I love Enders Game. There are multiple entwining series.

Enders game- the first one.

Speaker for the dead quartet- set after Enders game, but you don’t have to read them like that.

Shadow series: these focus on Bean and the other Battle School alumni.

Ender in Exile: very detailed look at chapters 14-16, I think, of Enders Game.

First Encounters: three short stories related to Ender.

That’s all of them, I think. The Speaker and Shadow series should be read in order, but you can read either of the series first. Ender in Exile is not really a part of anything, but is very good. I like the shadow series better.

Ok Thanks