Enabling UPPERCASE words in titles/posts

Would it be okay with the powers that be to enable the setting that allows us to reply and/or create topic titles with ALL UPPERCASE LETTERS?

No biggie, just sounds fun :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

SAME HERE, BUT JEFF THINKS IT’S RUDE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I DON’T RECALL EXACTLY. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Does this forum belong to @codinghorror though?

That’s a serious question, btw

And I’m assuming that your post worked with all caps because the emoji was considered “normal grammar”

:man_shrugging: = :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You’re asking the wrong person. Ask Jeff! :grin:

4 Likes

Good point, fixed

3 Likes

It’s indeed a default, which implies that SCREAMING ISN"T GOOD FOR THE WORLD but the site owners are YYE… obviously… :wink:

Yeah the workaround is pretty simple if you “need” to put all caps in a post. My personal perspective is that if you “need” to do it, then you “need” to figure out the workaround if you “need” it all that bad… which is a good balance :balance_scale:

5 Likes

Fair enough. It’s definitely not a big deal. I have just tried to respond to posts a few times with all caps [in context it would have been humorous, not angry], but the current default for the site hindered me from doing so.

Again, it’s not a big deal. Just thought I’d ask

1 Like

Sounds like your challenge is to figure out the workaround, then … and there’s way more than one :wink:

I BELIEVE IN YOU CHAD :rainbow:

7 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT :tongue:

3 Likes