Emojis aren't always accurate

All right, I have it set to update overnight. Code, you’re like my dad. Thanks Dad

2 Likes

Also be sure to wear clean underpants every day!!!

2 Likes

Gosh, what would I do without you!? I’d be a hot mess, that’s what! :wink:

1 Like

You make a good point. I think we are ALL hitting on good points. Outside of a face-to-face conversation where body language, facial expressions and the spoken word work in tandem to effectively communicate our thoughts / intentions, misinterpretation of our words is always possible so if an an emoji helps you be clear…go for it. Now I’m gonna look at photos of yoyos that were posted today! :blush:

1 Like

If anyone else likes looking at every version of the roll-eyes emoji, including historical ones, here you go:

smileypants’ weird rolleyes is from touchwiz 6.0-7.1 under Samsung.

I think the early android blobmoji are still my favorite.

2 Likes

How are you liking that sweeeet new OS update @smileypants707

People should try to stay updated on their devices as a general rule, there are a lot of security exploits on older Android OS releases…

Signed,
Your Dad :kissing_heart:

I don’t think it worked, nothing happened. I’m going to go try to get it set up again

So, it tried to update last night, but my phone died before it could finish, and then my charger wouldn’t work, and then it wouldn’t turn on, and yea. THANKS A LOT, DAD.

Fortunately, it is charging and working just fine as of now. Might give it another go this evening…

Geez man! Get a working phone charger! :wink:

3 Likes

I use an iPad or iPhone to post so :man_shrugging:

1 Like