eight8eight B-Grade metal BAC version Vs. 2009 G5 (Round 2)

For the B-Grade metal, which is faster or easier to dent on the eight8eight? Which would you rather… 2009 G5 or B-Grade metal BAC eight8eight?

hhmmm, I would get the b-grade bac 888, cause its a cheap 888 , the only problem is some aesthetic flaws, so I would rather buy that, a cheap price for a 888 thats works perfectly great but has some (does not affect play) ano flaws on it, I might even buy two if I had some money

/agree
Just find a cosmetic flawed one with no vibe and your good. I think my B-grade 888 is better then my old G5.

Probably because you dinged your G5 into space

No, only to China.

It still played perfectly.

All YYF metals are really good at smoothness,even whet they are beat to pluto.

I would get the 888.

I must go with the 888.

I like the newer versions of the G5, but the old 2009 version (the blue/gold) made me hurl in terms of looks. However, I never played one.

Agreed.

The current ones in stock:

http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyofactory/g5/

Look WAY better then 2009 Gold/Blue one. The shape of the 2009 rims was messed up, it was WAY to round and only good for finger grinds. I have played with both and the current one has looks and feel.

But, I have to say that 2009 does feel very nice on the string and is still very good. I do not intend to bash on it, just that I did not like it as much when I think back on it now that I have tried way more yoyos.