Edge giveaway

What do you feel when you play yoyo ? I mean when I play I play it for fun it feels like I’m in control of something which is so powerful yet at the same so fragile one wrong move and the game is over .
2. How can you play it so fast .like you did it on the nationals .I was really blown away by your moves .I’ve watched it again and again on a repeat .
3.You really are some awesome .how did you manage yoyoing and other stuff in your life
4. How did you inspire to invent something new .a new combo or a new trick
5.All the best for you wyyc I hope and pray that you will win .do your best .

1 Like
  1. When I play with my yoyo, I literally feel nothing, or rather, the yoyo does not influence how I feel very much. It’s a time to let myself contemplate the other things I’ve been thinking about in my life.

2. Practice my friend.

3. My life currently revolves around yoyoing. Once you get to a certain level, you can decide that it’s no longer something that you have to juggle in your life, and make it the main facet which covers your bills, social life, etc… This goes for any skill you are working on acquiring.

4. Usually, I take inspiration from other yoyoers by first seeing a trick that I like and trying to improve upon it to make something that I initially thought was insane into something even crazier.

5. Thank you!

5 Likes