Duncan Mosquitos!

Pull out those Duncan Mosquitos! :mosquito:

2 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

I miss seeing stuff like this and the Pro Z in stores.
I’ve yet to see the new Butterfly XTs at my walmart either (though I did find them at a Target a few hours away).

4 Likes

They are often posted on eBay for really good prices, they have a orange one right now on eBay that I have my eye on! The mod spacers I have a good supply spot with four colors available just PM .e for the link. They work on the butterfly xt as well!

3 Likes

I never saw the profile of these. I always assumed that they were pretty narrow. The profile is pretty nice. I’d like throw one just to see what’s up!

3 Likes

Do note that the image of the profile above has spacers added to make it much wider then it comes normally.

2 Likes

I got a bunch for NC States one year and I made them into 4-color (red/yel/blu/grn) and recesses some and I reeeeally wish I’d kept one.

Now this is my only one (incredibly my membership still pending!)

10 Likes

I’ve been low key looking for an enyo Mosquito for a while. Love these yoyos. Never owned a recessed one though, that would be cool!

1 Like

Reminds me of a Ti Vayder that got stung by a bee.

1 Like

i actually kinda want one…

1 Like

The skeeter is what got me back into throwing - an impulse buy at Walmart. I’ve got 4 of them, plus a couple of flying squirrels (which are essentially mosquitoes with metal weights inside). I should try the mod spacers on the squirrel.

2 Likes

wait… enyo mosquito exists? Whatttt commerce the greatest hunt of my life! Any photos around?

1 Like

lots on ebay brother! Sometimes they pop up at reasonable prices. Just gotta wheel and deal to make a good offer for one.

Scratch that :man_facepalming: I was thinking of the Dragonfly :rofl:

That’s what happens when you didn’t get to bed when you should’ve and then your two year old comes and wakes you up at 6am :rofl:

Regardless, I still love the Mosquito :grin:

2 Likes