Duncan FlipSide review!

first off, I’d like to say that I love this yoyo. it’s worth $20 by far. the first thing that smacked me in the face was that when I first threw it, it was pretty wobbly, and I don’t mean vibe, I mean WOBBLY, you know, when you can actually see the yoyo move back and forth. After a quick tune-up, I managed to get out about 90% of the vibe. its not noticeable on the string, but it’s still a pretty decent vibe. another thing I noticed is tat the caps pop out SUPER easy, I could pop them out with my thumb on the axle. once I tune it just right, I might super glue them in.

at about 64 grams, it’s still got it’s good share of speed and stability. it’s not really floaty at all, which is surprising since it’s on the litter side. it’s a good learning yoyo because so frickin’ slim. the catch zone it super tiny, so it’ll help you prepare for a contest.

now I’m sure what your reading this review for, the spacers. well, it really all depends on what you prefer. I set it up with a nylon kitty string (which is a PAIN to tune the tension right) and I put some terrapin dry lube in the bearing and I love it. however, I noticed that it’s a little slippy on binds when you put in the small bearing. if you just over exaggerate the binds, then problem solved.

overall, i give it an 8.5 out of 10. it’s a great yoyo, but it’s not something i would use at a competition.

Thanks for the review I will probably get one of these when I ordered a trifecta