*DTT Official Thread* Lol, another Yoyo design :)

I know it seems cocky to make more designs before even prototyping your first throw, but my designs keep getting better.

This new one seems to be a combo of Ronin, Hatrick, Electric Daisy, and DV8.
(At least that’s what I think.)

You should design yoyos for YYF. LOL

xD Thanks, but I doubt they’d want me :slight_smile:

Im lovin the shape, but it looks REALLY wide, and a very thin gap. The gap may just not have been CAD’d. proportionally.

This wasn’t CAD’d, not yet anyway. It’s in the CAD’ing Process.

I did all of this in Adobe Photoshop.

And, It’s going to be about as wide as you can get. Don’t worry :slight_smile:

The width is about as wide as alot of throws :slight_smile: (Proportionally)

Actually if you look, thats about as wide as the SteamRoller, which is one of the widest yoyos manufactured. If you check many site to find an average with, I bet is around 39-43mm. Looking at that, the yoyo is extremely wide.

Also look at the walls. Some parts are really thin. Again, that will be tough to machine.

-Gizzyo!

I guarantee it has to be thicker to get the wanted weight.

And, yeah, it’s wide. But it’s in proportion. I’ve got it 11mm less than the OD, which is what most throws are.

Not going to criticize the yoyo at all, didn’t even look at it.

But can you please condense all of your posts into a single, blog like, topic?

It’s just be better to keep your posts in one area.

that’s some impressive looking inners on that one! I also love the name it sounds so tough for a yoyo name! also i love the weight distribution! I like seeing a majority of the weight pushed to the rims! it leaves plenty of interesting ideas for the rest of the yoyo

Yeah, but we’re switching to a grooved, flatter inner ring, to, well, keep the price from skyrocketing.