Dressel Designs: Connection drops TODAY @YYE booth and DD webstore

Aluminum, plastic, silicone(response), steel (bearing/axle)

Four materials!! Lol

2 Likes

Dual material but yes

2 Likes

Dressel Designs Birthday Celebration starts in just under 5 hours! Hybrid 5050s will release then, along with a monarch discount and our deal of the day.

DEAL OF THE DAY: buy 2 different yoyos get a random B grade added to your order for free! This will be a different yoyo than you ordered while supplies last.

This is direct only. Check our IG for the website link

Come thru for some dope yoyos

10 Likes

Spin good

8 Likes

Hey everyone!

Dressel Designs is having a yoyoday sale starting today at noon EST and ending 6/6 at midnight. The sale will have the following products:

50$ Hybrid 5050

45$ Emotions

60$ Monarchs

Supplies are limited.

Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and yoyoday on Tuesday!

16 Likes

Good deals :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I keep telling myself no more yo-yos for now but that monarch is yelling my name

2 Likes

It’s a great throw!!

1 Like

Introducing the Titanium Emotion!

A performance titanium model based on our popular Emotion shape, but with slightly more heft and power to bust through all of your toughest tricks (possibly in 1 throw!)

This was a preorder-only yoyo, but the shop sent me 3 extras that I’ll be selling. DM me if you’re interested in one as this is a one time only run and numbers are very limited. Preorders will go out tuesday morning!

24 Likes

Yeah bro! This will ride with me to Nats!!!

4 Likes

Update I got the monarch for yoyo day lol. That green is awesome. One of my favorite hybrids now.

2 Likes

Great pocket choice

3 Likes

Thanks for the support! It’s king of the hybrids for a reason

5 Likes

Dressel Designs and the Monarch are strictly amazing! But that being said I think it has to be a shared Kingdom then with sOMETHING and their Speeder on the other throne :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to our summer fun sale!

We’ve been quietly enjoying summer, planning and preparing for some new yoyos to end out the year. We have a small drop of handmade boutique goodies to help you enjoy summer a bit more, starting with these Emotion yoyos. Powdercoated by the king himself, @yoyospirit these are guaranteed to help you cool off on a hot summer day. These colors are called Baby Shark and Creamsicle, and will be dropping sometime next week along with something else we’ll share soon :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’ve been wanting an Emotion for awhile now and that baby shark colorway is too fire to pass up :fire: Are they gonna be fairly limited?

2 Likes

Yes, just a couple of each

1 Like

I figured being personally powdercoated, I will certainly try my best!

1 Like

So you’re saying I can finally get an emotion AND a super sick yoyospirit powder coated yoyo?!? :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

If you’re quick enough, I assume these are gonna go very very fast