Dressel Designs: Connection drops TODAY @YYE booth and DD webstore

I love your support for my company and look forward to sending centrifugal your way, but friend to friend, don’t sleep on the Kanto :wink: @hobbygod did an amazing job with it

5 Likes

I understand this completely. Go with your gut. There are tons of Kantos ready for you when you are ready for them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#wantmonarch :butterfly:

23 Likes

hybrid king? :crown:

1 Like

Wow !!! That’s definitely a hybrid. DD hybrid throw let’s go !!!

2 Likes

Im suprised there arent more hybrids coming from smaller creators. Good to see!

4 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

Yoyo king* :joy:

@hobby_master they are expensive to produce, but I made tons. Hoping to be competitive with c3 hybrid prices

11 Likes

Curious if you came up with the name before or after uh… a certain recent and historical… event?

Looks awesome btw, excited to try it

1 Like

awesome.

anything new from Dressel Designs is going to be worth the $$ spent.

I have not been disappointed yet. Looking forward to the drop @hobbygod , you have an ETA?

kgb

2 Likes

This is an accurate statement - Patrick is one of the best designers I know, everything he has produced under Dressel Designs has been fantastic. I got duplicates of nearly every release

2 Likes

Waay before haha

Project was in the works since summer 2020, although in a much different form haha.

@NitroBobby916 @JEA86 appreciate the love. Probably mid/late October. It’ll be a lot like the 5050 drop; lots of colorways to choose from.

7 Likes

lolol that would be one hell of a yoyo name

Inspired by yoyojam hybrids, we went with aluminum for the weight rings and hub on a plastic body. The monarch offers tons of rim weight along with a modest center weight cap in the hub. The result is an elegant and distinct yoyo that demands your attention on and off the string.

21 Likes

Most hybrids use steel. Why aluminium? The speeder is aluminium as well!

1 Like

Performance wise it spreads the weight more evenly across the rim so it’s not all focused on the edge. Aesthetically I think it looks more striking and there are more color combos. Nostalgically I grew up playing a lot of yoyojam stuff and their yoyos had large aluminum rims usually.

9 Likes

I really like the design !!! It’s a nice looking hybrid :grin: btw is the middle cup fingerspin friendly or is it just a design feature ?? I can’t tell if it’s flat or it’s dipping into the yo-yo ??

1 Like

Not a fingerspin hub but it’s flat (think like a movement)

2 Likes

We’ll have a first look at some Monarch colors tomorrow… what are some color combinations you’re hoping to see? :eyes:

8 Likes

All of them, all the colors

1 Like