Dressel Designs: assassin v2

@hobbygod Are all of these colors dropping at the same time?

kgb

2 Likes

Yes, although some will be at different stores then others. Ex: yoyoexpert is the only place to get the galaxy colorway

That said, the most common colors are the lemonade fade, the bape fade, shamrock shake, and the russet red.

7 Likes

Welcome Tomas Cipra to the team!!

17 Likes

Congrats !!! Such a cool video :grin: and what a good way to promote the 5050 right before release !!!

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah they crushed it with this video

2 Likes

I might need a dramamine though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys for all the support! It’s been a wild week watching the numbers tick down.

We just sold out on yoyoexpert! There are still some you can get direct from me and other places if you look hard enough. Check IG for specifics.

Love you all so much!!

6 Likes

I’m straight up blown away by the 5050. I spent all day yesterday, and most of this morning playing with it (before i had to leave for work). And I’m sitting here wishing I had one at work to play with. This has completely changed my thinking on wide yoyos.

Thanks to everyone involved with this one, especially @hobbygod <3

7 Likes

Thank you sir! It’s tough to execute a good 1:1 design but the smaller diameter doesn’t make it ridiculous as others.

3 Likes

quick question on the pads. YYE lists them as standard 19mm slim pads in the specs, is that correct? want to have a few pairs on hand if thats not the case.

HKMT d bearing pads fit them. Not sure if YYE carries them or not.

1 Like

these ones here?

HKMT Equipment Response Pads – YoYoExpert

2 Likes

Yes, thank you.

First drop of the brass fusion coming in hot next week. I’ll be dropping a more vivid version of the proto-fade and Damian will be dropping the dipped blue

11 Likes

The above colors are dropping Friday 6pm est. Blue rim dip will be thru Damian, proto fade will be on my website.

2 Likes

Happy national yoyo day!! We dropped the price on our fusions at our store to celebrate. They’ll be discounted until about noon on Tuesday.

8 Likes

Felfire fusion. Brass ring. Dropping Wednesday 8pm est on my store

13 Likes

The pictures do not do this thing justice, it is even more amazing in person.
And the brass Fusion is a fantastic yoyo. I didn’t think I could be more impressed with the Fusion, but the brass does it.

1 Like

Thanks man! Everyone that’s gotten one says that it doesn’t feel as heavy as you’d think and there isn’t that thunk you’d normally expect from brass rings.

3 Likes

Good lord that’s classy AF. Like it should be on a mahogany desk cradled on a hand-carved burl stand next to a couple fingers of scotch.

5 Likes