Dressel Design 5050 - New Colors release 5/5!

Haha I feel the same way when I pick which 5050 I’m gonna use. Each color offers something fun and unique in it’s aesthetic.

3 Likes

I was gonna post that exact same screenshot😂.

Im sort of mad at myself for missing the shamrock colorway. Thats the best one! I guess galaxy aint too bad either.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: shamrock is probably my favorite solid that’s blasted. Idk if it beats the shiny clear tho.

4 Likes

the shamrock colorway is by far the best mint color on a yoyo i have ever seen !!! it looks really nice in person :grin:

3 Likes

Fun fact it was actually a last minute addition to my order lol, like the day I sent it in I added it lol. I was talking with Damian Puckett about colors we wanted to try on yoyos in the future and he shared that specific pantone with me. Instantly had to add it to the order.

5 Likes

Having a lot of fun with mine! I think this is the lightest unresponsive I have now. The specs along with the weight and D bearing are hitting a lot of preferences that I didn’t know I had, really awesome design!

6 Likes

It’s a very relaxing and easy to move yoyo. Glad you’re enjoying it so much!

3 Likes

Artistic representation of the 50/50 spotted in the wild.

8 Likes

Unboxed mine yesterday! All i can say is wow. I love organic and the float is amazing very chill but can be zippy

7 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it so much!!!