Double-Take Industries (DTI) will be holding a monthly yo-yo video contest starting in July of 2009. The winner will be picked by the owner of DTI, Michael Montgomery. The prize for being the winner of the contest will be indicated in the video. July’s prize is a Black DTI shirt.
Rules / Criteria:
- Videos must be between 30 and 60 seconds long.
- Video must start with the DTI logo and end with the www.dtistore.com domain name (as they will be displayed on the DTI website).
- All tricks must be visible (including the string).
- The video must contain at least one of each of the following tricks: a Suicide Catch, a Grind, and a Whip or Laceration (You decide between the whip or the laceration.)
- All tricks must be performed by YOU.
- Videos must be posted as responses to this video [on youtube.com] (videos which are not posted as responses will not be considered.)
Deadline to submit video:
DTI Logo: http://dtistore.com/images/vidcontest/startimg.bmp
DTI Url: http://dtistore.com/images/vidcontest/endimg.bmp
The Winner will be announced and contacted on July 31, 2009.
More information will be available soon on DTIstore.com (probably by the 5th of July, 2009)