Does yoyo lube work for cubes?

What the title says.

1 Like

fixed that. :slight_smile: not really sure, it would probably help to a certain degree but not as effective as cube lube.

3 Likes

Fixed what?

2 Likes

the title, it said “world” lol.

2 Likes

Oh ooops

2 Likes

NO, the only lube that works well for cubes is silicone based lube.
Yoyo lube will degrade the plastic in a cube

1 Like

Ummm probably not (keep in mid this is coming from a sub 17 Cuber so I kinda know what I’m talking about lol) because I believe that cube lube is kinda different but I probably don’t know what I’m talking about. But go ahead and try it because you can always clean them out (unless your using a RUBIKS then don’t even think about it.)

2 Likes

Not entirely true, DNM-37 is t silicone based, speedy isn’t, Martian, most of the cubicles and speedcubeshops lubes aren’t silicone based. I myself have a bottle of DNM-37 and i quite enjoy it.

Note: All bottled cube lubes are water based while all syringe luges are silicone. Both are very good for lube options.

1 Like

Ok, how do you do it so fast? I do the beginner method but I am in the process of learning Cfop and roux but my fastest is like 40 sec.

I just got some Martian lube.

1 Like

I can do some solves later and post them on YouTube and you can kinda observe but mainly memorizing all F2L cases intuitively, good finger tricks, good algs, and good look ahead. With CFOP you can kinda just turn really fast and not look ahead but it’s till better to slow down and lookahead. ZZ is different, you always have to be looking ahead and planning what you’re doing next. With roux lookahead is also very beneficial, but good CMLL algs will also help. If you apply these things to each method then it improves your times by a lot.

1 Like