Does silver plating tarnish?

Man Commando was such a great movie.

That’d be much appreciated. I’ve tinkered in plating a bit, but never made a real attempt. I do remember using almost pure nickel, though.

Please explain to me exactly what was “rediculous” about telling you that your response was unhelpful.
I’m just going to tell this like it is:
I posed a question on a yoyo forum, a forum designed for the purpose of fast communication between fellow players so that they may freely share, discuss, and question the many nuances of yoyoing. You replied with a smart_ _ _ comment that was both unhelpful and indirectly negatively critical of my taking advantage of such a forum.
I called you out on it.
You then continued to insinuate that someone (myself) who is familiar with the internet to the degree that they can navigate an online forum is not familiar enough that he might have tried googling his question.
You’ve got two choices here:
A. Continue to be unhelpful with another reply trying to defend yourself.
or
B. Forget about all this. This is the internet and in a week nobody is going to even remember this discussion.

No defense is effective against Ignorance. I have been helping people in the Yoyo community for over 16 years. Your misinterpretation of my intent is a problem you have to deal with. It is your problem. Why suggest I should defend my suggestion to you. And you didn’t say my suggestion was unhelpful. You said it was remarkably unhelpful. That is pretty extreme; ya think?

Thanks for telling me what Forums are for. I would have never guessed. You are almost as smart as Yoyogeezer.
I know that isn’t saying much. But that is the best I can do on short notice.

You had to call me out… Lolol

Interesting to note that if you read the entire thread; that Totalartist(the voice of reason on this Forum) understood exactly what I said and meant by what I said. So in essence; you are not just calling me out; you are saying that Totalartist hasn’t a clue in comprehending what she reads.

You totally disregarded her positive understanding of my suggestion/intention.

Good work. Eli Flopped; along with your uncle geezer

1 Like

My god, where do I start with this?

-Ah, so i’m ignorant now?

-Thanks for telling me what Google is for earlier. I would have never guessed."

-I doubt your intentions were devoid of wiseguyness, but if the wonderful little winky face at the end of your first reply was just an accident and you actually were trying to help me out, then thanks, but i already tried that.

-You already have. Three times now?

-Given my suspicions of wiseguyness, to be brief: no. not hardly as extreme to some of your words. Remember saying “convoluted, imaginatively inaccurate, distorted and completely erroneous story type explanation” earlier? Although i do believe geezer misinterpreted you, that phrasing is beyond exaggeration.

1. This is the most important one

-This was out of line. You are twisting my words, no, you are literally removing them and inserting your own different version of them in a way that is beyond what reason can point to as my actual intent. You are dragging a third party into this little, trivial debate between you and I and you are making it seem as if i am insulting totalartist, which i never did, never had any intention to do, and never even considered her comments for other than those which actually pertained to the original question (yeah, she was actually helpful). I take this accusation personally and, as a result, have made this list to show that you are throwing crap at me that i don’t deserve.

“Eli Flopped”? Seriously?

trying too hard for $1200, alex.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

The end…