Does anyone with a YYF Grind Machine have a crack next to the hubstack?

I Found a small crack next to the hubstack. It doesn’t affect the yoyo. Wondering if anyone else has one. Trying to figure out if it is an issue. It is easier to spot in sunlight, so if you have a YYF Grind Machine, can you check. If you have a crack, tell me if it is bad to have one. I think it happened from unscrewing it.
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523537_397695953575929_100000065840947_1470557_1811142856_n.jpg
Sorry for taking a while for a picture. I couldn’t figure out how to get my picture on the post.

I have had a few this may have been because of over tightening.

1 Like

I didn’t over tighten it. I used the arrows to make sure. But I took off the hubstack, and found the bolt rotated slightly, I think that caused the crack. So I am wondering that if I send it back, will this just happen again from unscrewing it? Thanks for trying to help.

I noticed a crack in the exact same place as your PGM. However, I didn’t really care. I’ve had it for a couple of years now and it doesn’t affect play at all and is hardly noticable. Unless you find that it is spreading then it shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

If you just got it, contact where you bought it from and see about a return/exchange. I recently had a problem with a YYE order, contacted YYE, they’re taking care of it for me right now.

When did you get this PGM? I got mine used a while ago. Can’t find any problems with it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

I broke a PGM once, doing some 5A with it.

And the crack looks like what you have on your PGM, I just ignore it because it play fine.

But I drop it and bye-bye PGM

Just be careful though.