Does anyone know?

Does anyone know where I can get a recognition other than the only place I see it in stock?(shipping is crazy)
I cant find it anywhere online

1 Like

Please don’t mention other stores names, and I had already sent you information about the BST and making a (Looking for) post yesterday.

can u resend it i cant find it

Sent it again. I personally think you should just get the invictus and worry about the ones that are harder to find after you learn if you even like this hobby or not.

3 Likes

This is quite pathetic. Keep a forum independent of commerce.

I don’t understand what you mean?

Not allowing other webshops being mentioned.

Please Don’t Advertise Other Yo-Yo Stores

While this is a general Yo-Yo forum, it is officially owned and operated by YoYoExpert and that should be respected.

Do not post direct links to any other on-line store that sells yo-yos. If you feel that someone needs a link to another yo-yo store or someone is asking for it, please PM them the link.

Also, please avoid posting yo-yo pictures that have prominent store logos in them.

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/guidelines

Here’s the link for the forum rules, you should read them.

8 Likes

Having rules doesn’t mean they are pathetic?

I mean if you think it’s pathetic that’s cool.

2 Likes

Its a pretty tight knit community here, we respect the rules and the mods, regardless of our opinion.

If you want to complain, regardless of the topic, chances are people arent going to take a 4 day old account seriously, especially about conflict of interest. Just saying.

9 Likes

This is more simple than you make it out to be.

You basically fell into this forum four days ago.

Many forums have rules. Just like fitness clubs, country clubs, golf courses, bowling alleys, theme parks, nightclubs, restaurants and I could go on for an hour. Forums are no different. Some of them have rules. Some places you actually have to pay to have a membership. And it’s a good idea to read the rules before you join.

This Forum is easy. You don’t have to fill out an application to join. You don’t have to pay a membership fee. You don’t have to show your citizenship card. No one cares if you graduated from grammar school. There’s no age limit. This forum is provided by Andre Boulay. Andre helps subsidize this site with a percentage of the money he generates through his skill toy store.

His forum rules are actually pretty relaxed. Neither he or the moderators oversee the board with an iron hand. The forum is constantly monitored and the moderators let a lot of things just fly down the board without ‘cooking anybody’.

Regardless, there’s such thing as taking advantage of a persons good nature. It is not unusual for folks that drop into this forum to put Andre to the test to find out if they can skirt around the rules that you’re supposed to recognize and follow in order to be a member of this forum in good standing.

If you go into a fitness center and tell the people at the counter ‘I wanna join this place’. They will give you an application and on the application it will tell you the rules of the center. More than likely they will have you initial the page with the rules to verify and recognize that you will follow the rules in order to stay a member of the club. If you don’t follow the rules you will no longer be a member of the club.

This forum has the easiest membership possible. No payment necessary. No down payment no weekly payment no monthly payment. It has a different kind of payment system. To be a regular member of this forum you pay by recognizing the rules of the forum. You understand that this is not a free billboard that allows people to advertise other stores. You don’t even have to patronize this store. It’s not mandatory. But following the rules is mandatory. It’s a condition of being allowed to continue visiting the forum.

If you can’t recognize and respect the rules put in place by any Internet site or any business not even related to the Internet, then the only thing that’s pathetic is you.

11 Likes

Pineapple prices are way up.

Pineapple pizza is not pathetic tho.

4 Likes

Pinapple pizza with japalenos is pretty good.

4 Likes

I will point out that although @AndreBoulay and YYE restrict their direct competition, which they have every right to do and should do, they do allow and help small start-ups all the time.

Two examples I immediately thought of were @AAyoyostrings and @Eric_Newlin.

These are small, budding companies which may or may not become larger some day, and they are welcome to BST their wares.

McDonald’s doesn’t allow you to sell Whoppers in their lobby do they?

YYE has every right to prevent those other guys from being mentioned here… plus those other guys aren’t nearly as cool :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

All that I know is t dog is the same person as spiked elixir right ?

1 Like

Ok… so here’s the problem with mentioning other websites…

I read this post hours ago, then went to the store, and somehow came home with this…

I swear I didn’t buy this on purpose, I blame subliminal advertising.

3 Likes