Does anyone know when yye is getting more yetis?

I have no idea.

CLYW always seems to have some sort of hype surrounding their products. With their past reputation of amazing yoyos(my opinion, yours may vary), why change a working marketing tactic? No matter what you make as a product, you’re never guaranteed to please everyone every time with every product. I will say that so far I’ve been very pleased with CLYW products. Some have been better products for me than others, but they have all been yoyos that I enjoy a lot. I see no reason to not get the Yeti. I am passing on the first run black ones because I do NOT want a black yoyo. I will wait until October and pick up one in the color I want. I feel I’ll be pleased.

One Drop seems to let people know about their products and then seems to let the yoyo speak for itself. That’s just how they choose to do things. Like with CLYW, I’ve been extremely pleased with their products. Like with CLYW, some products have worked better for me than others, but I do enjoy the variety of offerings that they have. I do have a Rally and I’m very pleased with it. I wasn’t sure how much I’d like the Spring Rain color, but the more I play it the more I like it. It’s just grown on me.

I am anxious for the colored Yetis to drop. I may have to work with one or more of my regular retailers to take my money and then deliver it at Nationals if they are allowed to. I am hoping that CLYW treats this more of an “open edition” and produces this in large numbers. It’s not that I want to devalue the product. I feel that the price will be super affordable and it would be nice if more people can get CLYW in their hands.

You seem to be forgetting about the Alpha Crash, PSG, Asteroid, etc…
I have 3 alpha crashes that are incredibly smooth, even after taking a beating.
Ive also tried two PSG (gem) that have the teeeensiest bit of vibe, but then the Asteroid that I’ve tried was crazy smooth out of the box.

There are other companies besides CLYW and OD, LOL