DOES ANYBODY THAT LIVES IN OR VISITED RECENTLY THE PHOENIX AREA HAVE A PICKUP TRUCK WITH A YYF STICK

Cause I saw you if you do

Yoyofactory stick?
Didn’t know they were moving into the Devil stick realm now.
:slight_smile:

Will anybody planning to visit the Phoenix area, please remove their YYF bumper sticker before coming into town… So I dont have to break out da Clown Bat and beat this kids CAP KEY into the pavement before he starts SCREAMING AT US AGAIN?

thanks

1 Like

XD…USAGI CAT MAKE ME A SAILOR JUPITER BANNER LIKE THAT!!!..sorry i had to do it in caps… ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D :smiley:

4 Likes

I meant sticker

Considering YYF is based on AZ, I’d say there are lots of YYF stickers floating around.

well I just hit Scottsdale and happen to have a YYF sticker in my glove box…

I will put it on the back window of my blue/white FJ Cruiser in case your looking around.

ginny

saw you on the yyf Instagram. too cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Margaret:

thanks so much; after 4 plus hours on the road not my best pic but so what. I had a great time with Stephanie, Ben, Cory and Tyler - just made my year.

Tyler let me see and hold his new signature throw, way cool. I did not throw it since I was not sure that would be asking way too much.

saw the whole place, took a few pictures I will post a bit later when I get settled with real internet access.

I must say that the members of Team YYF are a family and it shows from the moment you walk in and say hello.

what a joy it was for me to be there and see that these are really wonderful people. they do care about each and every one of us that throw a yoyo…

ginny

pics later

Cory? On YYF? Who’s that? I totally would have remembered seeing him somewhere… My names not too common.

Could be this guy: