Doc Pop versus Tessa Piccillo

Video premieres at 4pm Pacific on Monday September 18th:

On this episode of PopCast, Doc and Tessa play a game called “Trick Circle”, by Ty Peterson.

Watch the video, then come back and vote on your favorite tricks. There were three rounds total, so be sure to vote for your favorite trick for each of the three rounds.

• Doc Round 1 (1.5 mount, slack, branding, boingy-boing)
  • Tessa Round 1 (1.5 mount, slack, branding, boingy-boing)
  • Doc Round 2 (laceration, slack, brain twister mount, zoning)
  • Tessa Round 2 (laceration, slack, brain twister mount, zoning)
  • Doc Round 3 (rock the baby, hook, double or nothing, fancy bind)
  • Tessa Round 3 (rock the baby, hook, double or nothing, fancy bind)
0 voters
30 Likes

Super excited for this Tessa is so fire

5 Likes

she’s so cool for that

I am a fan of Tessa’s

The Kodiak release video was so joyful and just someone having fun with a yo-yo in the forest.

Pure joy

8 Likes

Damn, I remember when Tessa started yoyoing back in the day. Lot changes I’m 10 years lol

Doc Pop has changed a great deal from the guy he was when he began his yo-yo journey.

He has some old videos that are a cross between great yo-yo content and Bob Dobbs the hour of slack subgenius radio stuff. Love it all.

3 Likes

The video is live now. Please enjoy it and be sure to vote for your favorite tricks afterwards. That would help a lot.

18 Likes

Tessa for the Win!

2 Likes

Was a really fun video, and I’m excited to order this game!

1 Like

I like the little history lessons in the popcasts! Trickcircle was definitely a term I search the yye forums graveyard to find out what it meant lol!

Y’all are both winners!

5 Likes

What a fun video two of my favorite players!

5 Likes

Feels like this is a kind of game you could do online - post a video with the cards and the trick, see what people come up with. Hell, it could be a new weekly thread with the draws.

5 Likes

I’d give that game 10.44 / 14.
Great fun. Tessa is smooth as butter.
Docs last bind over the finger …:fire:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the great feedback on this video! If you haven’t yet, be sure to vote in the poll at the top of this thread. I’ll close the poll at the end of September.

I’ve also posted a full length interview with Tessa on my Patreon. You can watch it here.

6 Likes