Do you like this logo?

Keep it simple, SW is all you need
The unicorn seems out of left field…I would just mess with different types/fonts if you want a refresh on your SW logo

1 Like

I often mistakenly see the SW as MS though, so something small that signals direction might be useful?

3 Likes

That was the original idea behind putting the unicorn next to it.

3 Likes

I want unicorns everywhere

6 Likes

What I’d like us something very simple that orientates the SW, that adds virtually no size to it, and turns it into more of a logo rather than just letters. I have an idea if how to do that. I’ll try and sketch it.

2 Likes

I want to change the W to be more like a crown, just to make it more like a logo and less like just letters. The crown fits with the medieval symbolism and feel.

5 Likes

If you’re taking votes @Glenacius_K this idea gets mine.

2 Likes

Please let me clarify. I do like your unicorn in and of itself. I just think it clashes with your SW logo, and I don’t think it fits the aesthetic of your yoyos. It’s a bit too fancy, like something that would be engraved on a silver platter, lol.

4 Likes

I like this.

1 Like

Thank you. I do too.

It is a very subtle change. In fact, it might go entirely unnoticed by folks unless they look very closely at it. It sorta feels like what you’d do if you don’t really want to change the original engraving at all, but still want it to be “different” somehow.

1 Like

Perfect!

Here ya go.

The cross and the extra features could be smaller to fit better inside the “W”, but overall i think it looks nice.

5 Likes

Wow thanks! I’d like the crossover arms below the cross to be a bit longer though.

Like this?

3 Likes

No skier? :man_shrugging: Seriously I find your current logo perfect. For me less is more, clean, classy, easy to see but doesn’t detract from the yoyo.

3 Likes

then in that case i’m gonna get this mas-produced
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjcg-P9if_lAhWjneAKHTJxCHwQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vectorstock.com%2Froyalty-free-vector%2Fyellow-circle-button-blank-web-internet-icon-vector-13228674&psig=AOvVaw3A2Gw4Fhef31TURPwuchyH&ust=1574555340970660

Yeah, nice!

1 Like

I think I am the only one who likes the SW with the Unicorn right next to it. Lol. It doesnt feel like too much. It still adds that nice touch of Uniqueness next to the Initials. I just like it a lot. Thats just my opinion

2 Likes

i like the unicorn i think it’s awesome!

1 Like