do you like dubstep?

I enjoy Dubstep very much. As well as techno, electro, and trance.
I pretty much enjoy all music besides country, any rock song before the year 2000, and heavy metal… and some rap and modern day hip hop
Ok yeah, I dont enjoy all music

I like everykind of music but not every artist. (Well at least very kind of music I’ve ever heard of.)

I challenge this!

Try these genres. This is what I listen to:

Crust
(Nausea, Disrupt, Hellshock)

Grindcore
(Napalm Death, Phobia, AxCx)

Blackened Death Metal
(Behemoth, Deicide, Septicflesh)

Psychobilly
(Batmobile, Guana Batz, Demented Are Go!)

D-beat
(Discharge, Varukers, Napalm Raid)

Crossover Thrash
(D.R.I., Municipal Waste, Stormtroopers of Death)

Death Metal
(Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Kataklysm)

Hardcore Punk
(Terror, Dead Kennedys, Cro-Mags)

I like dubstep a lot depending on the artist. I could live with no music other than Ephixa or Arion. Other artists… meh…

I LOVE Liquid Dub, like Liquid Stranger. He does “regular” dubstep, too.

I listened to Nausea,Napalm Death,Behemoth,Batmobile(My favorite.),Discharge,D.R.I,Cannibal Corpse,and Terror.

I liked most of the songs that I heard.

I must admit some groups (Napalm Death especially) I couldn’t tell much of what they said because I haven’t listened to any metal in a long time but that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy the music.

Like I said though every kind of music I’ve heard so far…

Dubstep 4 th3 w1n

Hard rock and metal, that’s all a boy needs! The rest is just flowers and tea cakes. ;D

Ewwwww… rock.

Seems like you guys have only heard of brostep and not old school [and original] dubstep.
Listen to “Night” by Benga and Coki. While you’re at it, listen to Benga’s and Skream’s tracks.

Before you tell me the song is not dubstep, know that Benga is one of the very first dubstep producers when it became a genre of its own.

Dubstep does not always sound like robot cats or Optimus Prime making love.

2 Likes

Love Skream and Benga