Do you keep the box?

I fold all of mine down and put them in a box.

2 Likes

I just have a corncwr of my room with boxes.
I dont have any use for them theres just a bunch of boxes.

I donā€™t usually keep them. I only purchase yoyos I intend to keep and they go in my throwing case.

3 Likes

I have a box of boxes actually.

6 Likes

Keeping all accessories and boxes because of resale value is legit but indicates ā€šthe problemā€˜ to be somewhere earlier in the supply chain: Manufacturers throwing needless stuff at you that you then have to keep if you ever plan on selling.

8 Likes

I save them. I think itā€™s a good idea to hold onto boxes, I recently noticed yoyofriends at least does not include the retail box for b grades so when I see a yoyofriends for sale on BST without a box and mentions of vibe it makes me wonder if a yoyo is being sold as an A grade when it is in fact a B grade.

1 Like

I save all the nice ones, the generic ones (like the Japan technology anonymous ones) ends up in the bin, I have a drawer under the bed where I keep all those little things that I do not want around.
I just keep them in case one day I want to sell the yoyo, is nice for the next person have the yoyo and everything that came with originally.

1 Like

It also must be mint, unopened and never have a single sweat, hair or fingerprint on it

2 Likes

Yes always:)

3 Likes

I keep a few but donā€™t have excess storage.

I generally pitch the box if it isnā€™t something special. I never sell my throws so that isnā€™t an issue.

Jeff

1 Like

I take an Xacto to any artwork and save that! Rest of the box goes in the bin.

2 Likes

I like boxes
I keep the boxes
I ask specifically if a used throw comes with the box
Iā€™d pay more for something with the box

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

For those who fold up the boxes, do you keep the paper nests that come with some brands like CLYW and Atmos? :nest_with_eggs:

2 Likes

FWIW, I also flatten and keep any shipping box that is in good shape, just in case I need a small box for some future outgoing shipment. YYE and OD are consistently good. Others are less reliable, or reliably not worth keeping.

2 Likes

Pssst!..ā€¦Hey kid,ā€¦ā€¦ Wannaā€¦buy some boxesā€¦ā€¦ You wonā€™t get hooked , these puppies are pure, straight from the manufacturerā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ not cut with duct tapeā€¦ā€¦
But seriously Iā€™ll sell my boxes. To the highest bidder of course. Payable in gold or f&f.

2 Likes

i dont keep the boxes

2 Likes