Do you hate it when....

These tricks where labled from hard to easy back when the common set up was on a hard throw your yoyo would still respond, or responsive. Plus they where contest trick list’s.
So the labels won’t cross over if you are using a totaly unresponsive yoyo with the pads reccessed, and the gap 100% wider.
All those long combo’s that would have been hard to hit consistantly on a old school yoyo would be super simple on yoyos from these days. Go pull out a renagade clean the bearing and see if you can still make it through those tricks. :wink:

whenever I try a slack trapeze I do a trapeze to triangle slack ???

Its the exact same thing with me!

I can do a double iron whip and the yuuki slack but I still can’t do Eli Hops

I can do all the master tricks ON THIS SITE except superman, and the 2nd part of yuuki slack. I still cant do magic drop. It’s soooo simple, and yet I can do the most complicated string tricks out there.

I can do all my own tricks and almost all of the tricks in the website… can’t do follow… at all.

stop and go was one of my favs to do, ever since I started playing unresponsive though I can no longer get it to shoot into my hands :frowning: it always falls off the twister mount instead lol

Magic Drop is no joke, but totally worth learning. There’s videos all over the net for it. Watch them all. Learn. If you want to. ;D