Do you guys think.

Do you guys think that a person can downgrade in his smoothness in play
Like lets say a month ago someones style gets real smooth but then now the play looks a bit sketchy lol.

Yes, people have off days/times.

yeah for sure. Like when you get real smooth with a trick but then stopping practicing the trick. A lot of time it you will lose the smoothness you have gained. Even adding a element to a combo can really kill smoothness in a trick.

Yeah I find this happens with me when I try implementing new tricks into combos so it starts looking rough.

MYPS…the title of this thread is totally relevant. Good job on that… I mean i often see people put up titles that are no way related to the thread but not you brother…you did a bang up job…
To answer your question…No i do not think…god just gave me a spinal cord and no brains and i use it for other stuff like walking…so yeah.

Yes, it’s like life, really. Some days are good, some days feel like smacking yourself in the face with a brick would be like a full-body massage.

What’s with the clickbait title haha jk man

I think yeah, I have midterms right now and can’t yoyo so my smoothness has gone down the drain for my routines

Well, it could have been :

[b]This One Weird Yoyo Trick will make your head explode!

Watch this all the way to the end. It will blow your mind!

This is the yoyo question THEY don’t want you to know about.

What YOYO foods do doctors say you should NEVER eat!

27 Celebrities who are secretly yoyoers! [/b]

4 Likes

Or it could’ve been:

Man yoyos while on fire? It’s the hot topic!

Well, not really. Wait, I wanna try that now.

It’s been done…

That happens to me quite often when I try to speed up to much through my tricks. The tricks start to look choppy instead of smooth.

It could also be that he/she changed his style. I remember watching Ryota Ogi doing complex slacky tricks and it doesn’t look as good as his usual high speed insanity.

Just like me every day that I go to a contest. :frowning: