Do you guys have any favorite yo-yoers that aren't sponsored?

I was kidding lol

Jensen Kimmitt and doctor popular

Yeah Austin cook is really a cool dude Ive met him before and his tricks are really sick too, I also like chase Baxter and adrein la because he was the reason I started throwing I saw his tricks and I was in awe but sadly he doesn’t compete or throw too much ever since bomb squad disbanded

Me?

Kimmitt is clyw

No he actually isn’t, he’s a longtime friend of Charles and Chris and a collaborator. Jensen is independent.

Yeah! trust the guy from Canada!

I second this with full honorary canadian caribou authority.

Guys, look up Artem Sadriev. His latest 1A and his recent 5A vid is the bomb.

I agree, his tricks are great, but this whole “pretending to be on clyw” sure isn’t getting him anywhere as a player. I don’t think caribou lodge would ever sponsor him. He has to accept that he is not really the right
fit for there team.

1 Like

Yes that guy is legit

1 Like

Poopy Pants? What does that have to do with anything?

Kieran cooper and Josiah touhimaa

My favorite 5a player of all time Chase Baxter and that Daniel Flahety kid (Yes i realize i probably spelled his last name wrong)

One of my favorite players also! And you just missed an r, Flaherty

I dont think Shinji was ever on the team I think be just did a collaboration with tp

Shinji Saito is sponsored by Turning Point.

Well, I don’t think he really pretends to be on clyw. I think he just really likes the brand, (as do tons of throwers like when people wear the shirtsor hats in their vids), and always throws a clyw yoyo in his vids. I take it that he just really loves clyw and what they stand for, as well as their products. (at least that why I hope he does all the anyway… Lol)

1 Like

Colin Beckford, Darnell Hariston, Chase Baxter and Michael Stecz. You cant go wrong with the mideast boyz

Hey dude i have come to that conclusion but i wassnt really pretending to be on the team i was just repping their product i never stated i was with the team im actually going to try for Sorry yoyos for now on due to certain issues with CLYW and me nothing major just trivial ■■■■ im not in the mood to fight over so ill just move on and be happy :slight_smile: